[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you love the EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 8

File: EU-Flag.jpg (9KB, 569x341px) Image search: [Google]
EU-Flag.jpg
9KB, 569x341px
Do you love the EU?
>>
I hate the EU.
>>
I hate the EU.
>>
I hate the EU.
>>
>>78938733
>>78938745
Fucking racists
>>
EU is the future
>>
>>78938790
That's right my fellow european citizen
>>
I hate the EU.
>>
I love the EU
>>
>>78938808
It's not the fault of the EU that your country is broke
>>
>>78938723
I love the EU!
>>
File: HRE.jpg (102KB, 476x598px) Image search: [Google]
HRE.jpg
102KB, 476x598px
>european
>union
>>
>>78938848
And I love you Finland
>>
>>78938723
Yes
>>
Never been given a reason to think about the union of Europe
>>
Bolivia
YES
>>
I love the EU
They will not divide us
>>
I have mixed feelings about the EU.
>>
File: 1471087476177.jpg (147KB, 668x919px) Image search: [Google]
1471087476177.jpg
147KB, 668x919px
>>78938723
>>78938768
>>78938790
>>78938854
>>78938938
>>
>>78938959
It will be the next global superpower
>>
I like the eu
>>
>>78938882
Be a good member of the EUP and change your currency to Euro please!
>>78938959
You should, now that the orange clown is in Office we are the leaders of the first world now
>>78938995
YES praise it amigo. THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
>>78939005
Strache please
>>
>>78939027
I'm convinced that every anti-EU post on /int/ is paid for by Drumpf, China, and Russia
>>
I love it so much that I work for them. Honestly I can get why some people hate it, luckily those people are starting to fight hard to change it desu
>>
>>78939005
anschluss when
austria can't govern itself
>>
>>78939085
This. We need to be able to stand alone in this cold cold world. EU will shield as from the excesses of globalization.
>>
I'm okay with Europe. I just wish we didn't border it.
>>
>>78938854
stfu ikibey
>>
I don't like how decentralized it is. All initiative has to cone from the states themselves.
>>
I hate the EU
>>
>>78939338
Because we are not as easy to bully?
>>
>>78938723
Honestly before coming to /int/ I didn't know about all that sneaky stuff that goes on behind the scenes and the whole drama.
It makes muh economy stronger and it doesn't affect my personal life in any way but it makes other people very angry and frustrated because it's a giant cashgrab union with pretty shitty political plans.

I give it a meh/10
>>
>>78939895
>it doesn't affect my personal life in any way
Uhhh...
>>
>>78939894
t. invades Russia for the millionth time
>>
>>78939935
I use the euro to pay for food.

Woah. It's like... it's the first time we have a currency in this country.
Dog bless the EU.
>>
I hate EU I expect every European person burn on fire
>>
>>78940179
Retard
>>
i dont know what the EU is but im gonna post that i hate it because thats trendy this days
>>
>>78940255
Not an argument you mong.
What part does the EU play in my life that I would notice when it's gone?
>>
>>78938723
Of course not
>>
Is he /ourguy/
>>
for all the nitpicking that anti-EU posters do, truth is USA and UK are truly evil in comparison, you dont even have to look that far in the past to see that
>>
>>78941019
The eternal anglo
>>
>>78941019
they get to be the evil because they have the military muscle, meaning the burgers mostly. The rest are happy not paying much for armaments while being under the wing of the evil empire.
>>
>>78938723
I love the EU.
>>
Fuck the EU!
V4 stronk!
>>
Please let California in the EU
Amerikkka is doomed
>>
I really, really hate it. We get tons of third world subhumans shitting on our streets because of the free movement bullshit. I wish my country would just step out of every single agreement and isolate itself forever.
>>
>>78941442
then we would invade you and turn your country into refugee dump
>>
>>78938723
I have to
>>
>>78941442
Diversity is a strength
>>
>>78938723
unironically yes
>>
I hope EU finally drops its political pretenses and just becomes a trade and free movement union like it used to be.
>>
>>78938723
Pay nato denbts or we'll let vlad rape you again
>>
>>78938995
Whoa are you serious?

I hate the EU, Spain doesn't deserve to be cucked and it doesn't exist any kind of "European nation'
>>
If this shitshow collapses its going to be the balkans on steroids, and thatll pretty funny to watch
>>
>>78941019
>t. *starts another world war*
>>
>>78938723
Yes.
>>
>>78943255
>If this shitshow collapses its going to be the balkans on steroids
Very unlikely, the member states are still speperate nations and there are no real territorial disputes
>>
>>78938723
I hate the EU
>>
>>78943091
It never was, that the anglo who made you believe it, The Eu was always a political union first against the soviet and the USA.
>>
>>78943648
>The Eu was always a political union first against the soviet and the USA.
Wasn't the original purpose to keep germany and france from having another war?
>>
Fuck the eu
>>
>>78943928
Why don't you just leave EU, fucking ungrateful eastern Europeans, 2004 was a mistake.
>>
>>78943959
why don't you leave if you don't enjoy the company? :^)
>>
>>78943959
Good thing that ungrateful turánists cunts like him are the minority.
>>
>>78943959
Because we realise we can scam them out of all their gibs and not do a damn thing they tell us to
>>
>>78943959
Kick them out if they're such a burden, or create a "EU of the virtuous".
Go on.
>>
>>78944258
>implying Greece wouldn't be one of them
>>
>>78938723
The EU is a good idea that went wrong, administered bad + open borders obsession. Holy shit what are you guys doing to yourselves.
>>
>>78941442
I have inquired this topic scientifically and found out that there is a near perfect correlation between basement dwelling and wanting one's country to isolate. On the other hand the more people go out and interact socially with other people the more they agree to an open society.
>>
>>78943959
>Why don't you just leave EU, fucking ungrateful eastern Europeans, 2004 was a mistake.
It wasn't because otherwise they would be even more of a pain in the ass. By taking them in we gave them the decisive help in becoming somewhat functional democracies. If we didn't they would be all Moldova-tier. Of course they're ungrateful. They're dependant on our money. This relationship demonstrates to them the huge power imbalance every single day, which of course is the true source of their grumpyness. And of course they won't leave because they are small and powerless and need our money.
>>
EU is the globalist attempt to destroy all European nation states and create a "United States of Europe" instead.

There are only two people who worship this:
1. Jew trolls
2. Brainwashed Krauts
>>
>>78944960
Of course. No question that it will be.
>>
>>78943279
>spain
>ever starting a world war
what did ((they)) mean by this
if thats your argument, you should be glad the EU exists. the main objective is unifying european countries economically so that a 3rd world war never happens.
>>
>>78938723
Yes, this >>78938790 pretty much
>>
File: 1496568545773.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496568545773.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>78938723

>EU
this is christian democratic board

get out with your marxist refugee propaganda

>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>78938723
EU is cancer. Prove me wrong, EUfags.

protip: you can't
>>
>>78946984
>be Poland or East European
>demand all of the EU moneys
>demand more than Greece, they are on it's way out again, due to our help
>don't have a single refugee in your country
>Germany took them all anyways, because you were whining
>still screech like a bitch
>>
I hate the EU
Nexit now!
>>
>>78938723
No fuck Eurongutan subhumans. It should be abolished and ceded to TÃœRKS and BLACKS.
>>
>>78938723
it's a good idea taken way too fucking far, all it should have been was a common market and open border agreement. At the moment it's legitimately an enemy to European civilization but that should be fixed by European countries working within it to change it, not by countries just leaving like Britain is trying to do.
>>
I like the EU because honestly all I want is a unique flag with a cool symbol. Bands are so lame.
>>
>>78945520
>By taking them in we gave them the decisive help in becoming somewhat functional democracies
this is what Krauts actually believe
>>
Is there any decent argument by the anti-EU sentiment?

The EU brought wealth and an easy way to travel. Most underage faggots don't even know how complicated it was before, to get dozens visas and transit visas, if you want to travel through Europe. It brought companies to adapt to standards, like the micro-USB port on mobile phones and it brought an easy way to pay and transfer money by card from country to country. You can even get your house on your favorite beach when you are old, in Sweden or in Greece, depending where you want. It brought relevancy to world politics.

Do you really want to stay trapped in your own little shitty country and stay irrelevant?
>>
Thank fuck we brexiting

You lot had me worried a few months ago when things didn't look too rosy but now we are in negotiations the EU looks as unreasonable and political as it is

Sorry germanbros, want to into EEC? We can still be friends :-}
>>
>>78947821
>reddit spacing
>we
>american-tier post
>>>r/brexit is that way friend
>>
Good project gone wrong, pan-european federal republic would have been it.
>>
>>78938723
I hate EU death to the EU death tp inteenational finance
>>
>>78947706
>The EU brought wealth and an easy way to travel. Most underage faggots don't even know how complicated it was before, to get dozens visas and transit visas, if you want to travel through Europe.
Schengen is not part of the EU, it's a completely separate agreement.

And no, it was not hard to travel through Europe before, most countries offered visas upon arrival to each other.
>>
>>78947865
Tell me in what way it went wrong?
>>
IT WILL COLLAPSE AT SOME POINT.

GERMANS SHOULD FORGIVE SOME OF OUR DEBT SO WE CAN PAY IT OFF, LEAVE AT LIVE IN PEACE FREE OF HAVING TO ACCEPT IMMIGRANTS INSTEAD OF KICKING THEM OUT AS USUAL AND HAVING OUR POLITICIANS BE IRRESPONDIBLE WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
>>
>>78947889
It's not a complete different part, the agreement was made by the EU. Just some contries didn't participate, like Britain.
>>
>>78947839

>reddit spacing

u wot

>we

What else do you want me to say? Us? Slob on my knob dago

>American tier post

You seem jealous to me. No real criticism or disagreement, but relying on implicitly negative stereotypes and telling me to leave

Unfortunately the only thing I'm quitting is the EU
>>
>>78947964
VERY CHEEKY RIPOSTE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO QUIT YOU
>>
>>78947964
whoa dude that's like really radical how you got him there you know what I'm saying
>>
>>78947964
>we
>us
its the UK/Britain/whatever you want to call it
you didnt leave the EU unless you sexually identify as an independent country, in wich case i apologize :^)
>doesnt know what reddit spacing is
disgusting how theres no filter for english-speaking normies
>>
The EU only really works for France and Germany. The Germans have a massive, captive market to export to (50% of German GDP is exports after all) and the French get to leverage the size of the EU to punch above their weight in international relations.

For everyone else, it sucks.You have to compete against German exports on Germany's terms and all those dank subsidies you think your country should get? France gets first dibs.
>>
>>78947897
In the EU being a political and economic union instead of a single country, this would reduce the endless ongoing bureaucracy and doesn't have to collide with the own national identities.
Kind of like the U.S.A governing methods.
>>
>>78948210
The only difference is. That this wouldn't change at all without the EU. See Switzerland and Nestle.
>>
>>78948210
GERMANS BE LIKE WE NEED BIGGER SURPLUS AND FUCK THE REST
>>
>>78947602
Well, Americans believe if you just take the state away democracy will spring up naturally. Worked out great in Iraq and Afghanistan, didn't it? Rrright.
>>
>>78948275
Not true. In any sane trading bloc, the weaker countries wouldn't have to adhere to the more draconian EU regulations and would be allowed to devalue their currency in order to make their exports competitive.
>>
>>78948227
Should just be EEC really

No one cares about having identical trading standards and economic co-operation, this is a good thing why duck it up with pozzed out cultural shit
>>
>>78948360
great non-argument
>>
>>78948311
It's bullshit. We are the only ones who bring capital inside of the EU from China the US and elsewhere. What would happen without us, is that you spend your money to buy smart phones and whatnot, and it wouldn't come back to you. You would go bankrupt.
>>
Undemocratic money hungry bullies so no, I hate the EU.
>>
>>78948210
>for everyone else, it sucks
wrong. Ireland and UK benefit a lot from the EU
Agriculture-heavy countries like poland get money to modernize themselves (very little money on the grand scale but enough to trigger british sensationalist press)
and in general its very comfortable being able to travel and work anywhere in europe without needing anything special and using the same currency, save britain and some eastern countries.
>>
>>78948406
You aptly described your post
>>
>>78948478
It was easy for me to travel to the USA even with a visa, which if you believe EU fans is so so hard to get, it's literally an extra document for the sake of security

To be fair though these people are so naive they thought Schengen was a good idea lmao, why not just a 5 min border check to establish you aren't a bad guy rather than just allow people to flee?
>>
>>78948412
>You would go bankrupt
>to a greek flag
LMAO
German autism at it's best
>>
>>78948614
>implying I'm a German
also, look at your curency's history
>>
>>78948478
Yeah, we saw how much Ireland benefitted from the EU when the Germans essentially raided their coffers to pay for austerity. Poland is definitely doing great, what with western european-oriented EU regulations hobbling their industry.

>using the same currency
Single currency is the core problem you retarded Spaniard. You can't have one monetary policy for a collection of states with such wildly different fiscal policies.
>>
>>78948669
>Single currency is the core problem you retarded Spaniard. You can't have one monetary policy for a collection of states with such wildly different fiscal policies
And still it isn't for the US?
>>
>>78948664
Whatever you are
No currency since 15 years ago so i don't care about hypotheses
>>
File: 1473479727470.jpg (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473479727470.jpg
170KB, 400x400px
>>78948724
>>
>>78948724
It actually is a problem sometimes in the US. The difference is that the central bank of the US actually guarantees debts in case the states go bankrupt. It's not perfect, but it works a hell of a lot better than the ECB.
>>
>>78948669
isnt the USA pretty much bigger than Europe and with different laws depending on the state? how is it bad for EU but good for US to have a single currency?
>cant even reply without getting mad
>>
>>78948804
You just described the Euro currency
>>
>>78948832
because one is a country and one is a continent
amazing how pro-EU posters have so little regard for their nations that they draw up comparisons between them and fucking Wisconsin and Nebraska
>>
>>78941019
delete this.
>>
>>78948832

Bc the federal government sets monetary policy for the whole country, states only get a little leeway. I'm sure there are cheaper and more expensive areas in your country too, but they all run under the same laws

In EU, each state can do whatever it likes economically but they all use the same currency, and can compete against each other. This means Germany benefits from an undervalued currency, Italy's economy suffers from a currency that it cannot devalue and France can jizz away as much as it likes on welfare programs but this will affect every one else's economy.

The euro needs a federal EU to work, which doesn't look like it's going to happen. Ergo, it's stuck in limbo until a big crisis inevitable happens or poorer countries get pissed off and leave it
>>
>>78938723
EU is the best thing that happened to us since 1989.
>>
>>78948965
>financial crisis came from the US
>all economies go down
>Merkel implements our health packages in contrary to the statements of the US president, it wouldn't help hurr durr
>we go out as only winner of the financial crisis

>Greece has financial problems
>US government comes in, you have to bail them out, nothing else works, your currency is shit
>pay Greece, help them to reduce denbts, pay again, pay again, pay again and it worked
>they are on a good way to normal live again, contrary to US believes
so much for your advices
>>
>>78949093
THANKS BUDDY YOU PRETTY MUCH NAILED IT

>>78949239
>they are on a good way to normal live again, contrary to US believes

NO, THE COUNTRY IS DOOMED FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF GENERATIONS AND PROBABLY FOREVER SINCE OUR YOUNG AND BRIGHT ARE LEAVING IN DROVES. I'M NOT BLAMING THE EU OF COURSE BUT BEING IN THE EU ACTUALLY DOESN'T HELP
>>
>>78949093
Switzerland is an export country as much as Germany. Check it's stats, if you don't believe me! It's doing well with it's own "overvalued currency".
>>
File: greece-government-debt-to-gdp.png (20KB, 730x340px) Image search: [Google]
greece-government-debt-to-gdp.png
20KB, 730x340px
>>78949239
>help them to reduce denbts
LOL
>>
>>78949239
German posters as usual the most sane ones. As long as there is no German-Greek on board ;).
>>
>>78949342
I do believe you, Switzerland exports a great deal of things from agricultural products to high end engineering

Other small countries do the same (Denmark, Sweden, hell include my flag if you like), it's not unusual

Switzerland also has the power to set the franc at a level that reflects it's cost of living, average wage etc. Lesser developed eurozone economies (Italy, Portugal, Ireland, maybe Spain etc.) do not have this power. Here lies the problem
>>
>>78949480
HAVE TO BLAME SYRIZA FOR THAT TOO
>>
>>78949547
I like that you see what I'm saying but stop shouting lmao
>>
>>78948919
The ECB does not guarantee the debts of its members. If it did, then there wouldn't have been so much hand-wringing about what to do with Greece and Ireland. In the US, if a state went bankrupt, the federal government would assume their debts, print the money to service it, and all the states would shoulder the slightly higher inflation that comes along with it.

What is simply a matter of higher or lower inflation in the US is a matter of whether or not countries are completely destroyed economically in Europe.

The inability of Europe to buy into the idea of a shared destiny for all EU states is why the EU is destined to fail.
>>
>>78949680
SORRY I'M SAD TODAY
>>
>>78949547
Syriza was elected in '15. No matter who is """""""in charge""""""" it would make no difference. If you let them, they will bleed you dead and then some.
>>
>>78949739
BAD ON IMMIGRATION, BAD ON ECONOMIC REFORM, FAILURE. ND WAS BETTER ON BOTH FRONTS, HATE HAVING TO VOTE FOR CENTER-RIGHT BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS
>>
>>78949734
It's cool, I am too
>>
>>78949480
>>78949547
why can't you just declare Greece as bankrupt?

It wouldn't be much worse to you than it is now

Germans would be fucked of course (not getting all of the money), but Greece would be up and running in 5-10 years
>>
>>78949869
I LOVE YOU POLAND BUT WE'RE ALWAYS RETREADING THE SAME GROUND IN THESE ARGUMENTS IF WE HAVE TO DEBATE THAT ISSUE ONCE AGAIN, I'M GOING TO WATCH SOME PORN
>>
>>78938723
Initially, yes.
Then you let too many weak "players", eg, greece, in.
Thank God, t*rkei finally went full ape.
>>
>>78949816
>BAD ON IMMIGRATION, BAD ON ECONOMIC REFORM
Immigration is a joint eu project. See how butthurt they got at v4 for defying their decision, preparing sanctions too. Moreover they're getting ready to send immigrants back to Greece.
Economic policy is being decided elsewhere not in Greece. It's not like Syriza has deviated from the austerity norm.
>declare Greece as bankrupt?
And? Denbts won't get written off. We don't owe that money to some private banks anymore and aren't able to tell them to fuck off. All these bonds belong to the ECB, read EU member cunts, and IMF now. Which is kinda ironic since we bailed the (mostly) German, French and some Italian banks and all that debt has been transferred to the European taxpayer.
>>
>>78949722
>In the US, if a state went bankrupt, the federal government would assume their debts
rofl. Try to learn your own system before giving advice on it
>>
>>78938723
No
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.