[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 years old and start university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: shit life.jpg (31KB, 437x430px) Image search: [Google]
shit life.jpg
31KB, 437x430px
is late for that?
>>
>>78933329
It is never too late, anon.
>>
Well, I was in a similar situation as you a few years back.

I started university when I was 21. Many of my closest friends already had their bachelor degrees, and the ones who didn't were very close. I flunked out when I was 18 and was a NEET until I was 21. Then I decided to just go for it and try again.

Best choice of my life. I got my bachelor degree at 24 and am now about to start my masters (which will take just 1 year). Made a lot of new friends, learned a lot of stuff and got good grades.

Now 24 is significantly older than 21 but it's basically the same situation otherwise. Go for it, if you work hard you'll have your master degree by the time you're 28 or 29. Not ideal but not too bad.

Important is that you go for a useful degree.
>>
better late than never bro X)
>>
If you were a neet up until 24, that's pretty bad. If you were a neet and are thinking of getting a worthless degree in something else than hard sciences, engineering or even business then you should just save yourself some time and kys now instead of 5 years later when you're jobless, homeless and without a future
>>
>>78933329
It is not. Just do it mate
>>
>>78933496
the problem is i gonna study with teens and their 18 years old and it is difficult get friends when you are 6 years older there
>>
>>78933680
It's easier than you think.

More importantly, every uni has dozens of groups you could join, for example sport groups, debate groups, etc. There you can find people of all ages.
>>
>>78933329
24 is still damn young
>>
You got 40 years ahead of you until retirement. 40 years is a very long time, especially if you work shit jobs that make you want to kill yourself.

Do it anon
>>
if you dont have a phd by 20 its all over mate
>>
>>78933329

In Israel 24 is the normal age to start Uni

so no
>>
>>78933680
what are you studying
>>
>>78933329
not too late, you'll make it
/int/ believes in you :3
>>
Too surprise that see warm post in 4chan
>>
>>78934669
And what do you do until then? Conscription?
>>
>>78933329
No.
I will go for it at 25 yo
>>
>>78934944
Not him
But korea have conscription for 2 years
Generally korean male grauduate uni in 24~26
So you are not late
>>
>>78933329
You said you were 19 years old jorge
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.