[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lots of questions about black American culture. Why are black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1474036791494.jpg (615KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
1474036791494.jpg
615KB, 1400x787px
Lots of questions about black American culture.

Why are black men so hypermasculine?

Why are blacks so homophobic?

Why are blacks so xeno against...
>white people for "appropriating" their culture
>Asian people for being a superior minority
>Latinos for having better women than them

Is it because of the stereotype of the big black cock and those that don't have a big black cock feel the need to compensate?
>>
>>78925669
They're not, black americans have the highest rate of homosexuality in the country.
>>
latin women are garbage
>>
i feel bad for blacks
>>
>>78925669
1. Asian men in the US have higher marriage rates to White women than Black men
2. Black men have the highest obesity rates in the US
3. Black men are on the lowest rung in Western society in any economic or social category you want to pick.

Welcome to the real world cuck.
>>
>>78925698
Not in los estados Chicanos. Ya quisieras una maricon.
>>
>>78925669
They prob only have each other.
The rest of society won't let them integrate cause of dragging racial perceptions.
My gf is entry-level sjw but she refuses to live around the ghetto, which most cases is black. Oh but if its a Latino ghetto, that's Ok. I don't get her shit sometimes.
>>
>>78925669
>Why are black men so hypermasculine?
They're not. That's a word created by libtards to undermine any man who isn't a complete faggot. I bet you think toxic masculinity is real to.
>why are blacks so homophobic
Blacks have the highest rates of homosexuality in the country.
>why are blacks so xeno
The older ones are just more used to being on unfriendly terms with whites and having to compete with other minorities for social status. I've never seen anyone other than them and ghetto trash show dislike for Asian Americans.
>cultural appropriation
Literally every minority group in America has thrown a hissy fit over this, or white people have done it for them. You're either retarded or have an ax to grind if you think this is exclusive to American blacks.

Did a nigger fuck your girlfriend or something? I can't think of why you'd go after them using liberal lingo otherwise.
>>78925912
Mexicans have a better image and the ghetto ones are less obnoxious.
>>
>>78927634
Dumb faggot
>>
File: Jus.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jus.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>>78925748

Real talk: EVERYONE should date a White Girl. The others are nice, but secondary bitches. WHITE WOMEN ARE THE REAL DEAL, SON!
>>
File: 1461305656991.jpg (38KB, 390x424px) Image search: [Google]
1461305656991.jpg
38KB, 390x424px
>>78927691
>bunch of girls in the boat
>puts his arm around the other Sikh man
>>
>>78925912
No shit retard she doesnt want to live near ghetto, who does?
>>
File: 1491167346133.jpg (137KB, 480x501px) Image search: [Google]
1491167346133.jpg
137KB, 480x501px
>>78925724
#justracialandethnicminoritythings lol
>>
>>78927675
What it's true. Latinxs poor areas have less of a rep to them. People can name drop several Black ghettos or well known areas but only a local or guy studying Latams in America would know their neighborhoods.
>>
>>78927713
>wear a pink turban and a pink suit
>>
>>78927675
Get off of 4chan. Those tacos aren't going to make themselves Jose.
>>
>>78927634
>That's a word created by libtards to undermine any man who isn't a complete faggot
Half of modern young black male culture is overcompensating for how manly you are, it's downright autistic and it's probably where all the down-low black homosexuals come from too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.