[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In greece you can go to jail if you throw a picture of Jesus away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ewasfpfeowfke.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ewasfpfeowfke.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>In greece you can go to jail if you throw a picture of Jesus away
>>
stream pls
>>
>>78904383
>>78904432
a member of the parliament is facing persecution because it is believed she threw away an image of the holy virgin

article in greek:

http://www.protothema.gr/greece/article/709313/eisaggeleas-gia-to-stelehos-tou-suriza-pou-petaxe-tin-eikona-tis-panagias/

greece is an islamic-tier shithole
>>
>>78904278
good, the way it should be
>>
WTF I hate Greece now
>>
>>78904278
Why would you disrespect a picture of Jesus though?
>>
>>78904605
Wasn't blasphemy recently made legal?
>>
File: uESInK7.png (36KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
uESInK7.png
36KB, 2000x1333px
>>78904278
Je suis grec mais j'aime le Christ pêh
>>
File: Jesus-Christ.jpg (152KB, 615x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Christ.jpg
152KB, 615x960px
only animal would do such thing
>>
>>78904278
>invent the best pantheon ever
>worship hobo sandnigger
why greeks do this?
>>
>>78905904
they got ROME'D
>>
>>78904278
Iesous Xristos was Greek tho, and he was a citizen of the Greek Eastern Roman Empire.
>>
File: apotheosis-pagan.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
apotheosis-pagan.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>78905904
Because in 1865 Americans put George Washington into that pantheon. Now nobody wants it
>>
>>78904278
fucking BASED 2bh
>>
In Europe you can go to jail for "hate speech" so why is this any worse? If I had to choose between censoring the mistreatment of sacred aspects of my culture and censoring the legitimate questioning of modern dogma i'd choose the former. Why would anyone need to throw out a picture of the Virgin Mary besides making a cliche vulgar protest?
>>
>>78906356
>In Europe you can go to jail for "hate speech" so why is this any worse?
frankly a meme outside of shitholes like UK which unfortunately copied it from the USA.
>>
>>78906396
we had case here where one guy was offering to kill refugees for 5€/each and then he denied holocaust and he got sentenced with parole
>>
>>78905807
no, only proposed
>>
File: j2.jpg (50KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
j2.jpg
50KB, 640x660px
>>78904278
It's true. We greeks respect our lord Jesus.
>>
>>78904278
I wish similar laws existed in the United States
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.