[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Returned from a trip to Latvia today, it's a beautiful country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: DIchMt6XUAA-lA9.jpg (588KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DIchMt6XUAA-lA9.jpg
588KB, 2048x1536px
Returned from a trip to Latvia today, it's a beautiful country and I haven't felt this close to nature in ever.

Fresh clean air, nice white people, no brownies, a nice rustic aesthetic.

My only problem are the alcoholic residents and the unfrequent public transportations.

I rate my trip an A-

Can recommend Vaidava/Cesis/Valmiera to anyone who can live with having to drive 2 hours to get to anywhere.

(Hesburger is fucking amazing btw)
>>
good for you
>>
good for you
>>
File: fingerlessglovesfedora.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fingerlessglovesfedora.png
117KB, 320x263px
>hesburger
>>
Cool.
>>
File: nymphensittich.jpg (24KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
nymphensittich.jpg
24KB, 500x484px
>>78896825
>>78898481
>>78898855

Thank you, I had a good time :)
>>
>>78896662
>Hesburger is fucking amazing btw

How's that, it's just another run-of-the-mill
burger place?
>>
>>78896662
We know you visited Latvia, Andris

You live there
>>
>>78900997
It's a Finnish burkeri chain
>>
>>78901051
So? The buns, burgers, vegetables and sauces are the same the world over.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>78896662
>Hesburger is fucking amazing btw
Thank you for supporting superior finnish products
>>
>>78901090
The main selling point is it's different from McDonalds, but it still has the same high quality control and consistency in taste. Of course nowadays hip burger restaurants are a thing and the places are popping up everywhere so they might be losing market share. But you're right in the sense that junk food is junk food and if you're becoming a junk food connoisseur something has already gone wrong and you're well on your way to becoming a fatass.
>>
>ate a world famous Belgian burger
>it was a burger
>>
>>78896662
>(Hesburger is fucking amazing btw)
Hope you're joking.
>>
>>78900997

Out of BK, McDonalds and Hesburger I would say Hesburger has the best taste, nice non-sloppy buns and fresh sauces. Or atleast sauces unlike any I have personally eaten before. Also the prices are better, a burger menu in Austria is around 7 Euro no matter the burger place, it was 4,10 in Valmiera.

>>78901105

you're welcome
>>
Hesburger is shit. Better than McDonalds and Burger King though
>>
File: 1428788000727.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1428788000727.png
278KB, 706x412px
>>78896662
They have Hesburger in Latvia?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.