[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider Canada an independent country? What would it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: canadaf.png (159KB, 933x683px) Image search: [Google]
canadaf.png
159KB, 933x683px
Do you consider Canada an independent country?

What would it even be without America to prop it up
>>
File: canvsaus.png (39KB, 656x821px) Image search: [Google]
canvsaus.png
39KB, 656x821px
>What would it even be without America to prop it up
Australia
>>
>>78889776
convenience because shipping over land is easy. If nafta fails and america no longer becomes the path of least resistance we'll move towards China and Europe. one of which we just recently signed a free trade agreement with. costs will be higher no doubt due to shipping but diversification is necessary due to trumps protectionist rhetoric. america is pushing us towards China and Europe and i'm okay with that.
>>
>>78889816
>t. kevin zhang
>>
>>78889839
what part of my critique was incorrect or Chinese biased?
>>
>>78889809
>GPD
Populations of
America: 326,862,587
Canada: 36,682,196
Australia: 24,696,694

Now kill yourself.
>>
>>78889809
They have 12 million more people than us
>>
>>78889809
so your population is slightly smaller but you're way less productive

whoa
>>
>>78889874
>>78889877
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>78889874
>>78889877
They have more people and they make more money than you. So what is your argument again? That they are doing just fine?
>>
File: 1395676800000.jpg (37KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1395676800000.jpg
37KB, 620x349px
>says the country whose largest trading partner, by far, is China

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/national/public-service/former-asio-agent-fails-to-regain-job-he-lost-for-love-20140324-35eix.html

>A former ASIO agent who says he was sacked because he fell in love with the wrong woman has failed in another bid to get his job back.
>When he became aware the woman, who is now his wife, was lodging in Canberra with her nation's military attache, he made a ''contact report'' to his superiors, according to ASIO rules.
>But when it became clear the foreign diplomat had discovered the agent's identity as an operative, ASIO bosses began the process for revoking their man's ''top secret positive vetting'', accusing him of breaching the ''protective security framework
>>
>>78889890
>>78889897
>what is gdp per capita
ameridumbs at it again
>>
>>78890175
genuinely surprised a congolombian even knows about money
>>
>>78889816
Neither China nor Europe have the demographics to support consumption-driven growth like the US and Mexico can. Even without NAFTA, bilateral trade deals with the US and Mexico are Canada's best bet, considering that your demography isn't much better.

Of course, that's assuming Canada finds something valuable to export.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.