[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans dress up so badly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

Why do Americans dress up so badly?
>>
whats wrong with wearing something like that if you're just going out to eat with some of your mates?

Am I supposed to wear a suit if i'm going to get a beer with someone?
>>
>>78889337
No, but you should have at least some self-esteem and self-respect to not wear something like a picreleated; in Russia, only peasants or alcoholics would dress up like this.
When you go out with friends, you may meet girls so dressing up well is necessary; moreover, when you go out you show yourself to the others so dressing up as a junkie would make people consider you a junkie.
>>
And I wouldn't even remind you of American women.
>>
Just look at this shit.
>>
File: Russian women1437945721219.jpg (321KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Russian women1437945721219.jpg
321KB, 1280x960px
>>78889462
Now let's take look at Russian women.
>>
Why don't they understand the simple fact that people judge others by appearance first. In Russia we say "They welcome you by your clothes".
>>
>>78889524
You wouldn't see shit like this in civilized regions, people on a pic are obvious peasants.
>>
>>78889524
Russian women look like this nowadays.
>>
>>78889539
Are you saying you don't love soccer moms?
>>
File: 56236462376.jpg (180KB, 1133x1700px) Image search: [Google]
56236462376.jpg
180KB, 1133x1700px
americans dress badly but so does the average european, americans just dress more childlike because of shorts. none of you fucks knows how to dress lmao

this is what the average american here dresses like then they'll call fashion gay
>>
>>78889611
>even fashion models are fat in USA
But memes aside,
>childlike because of shorts.
No one makes you wear these ugly childish shorts. You can have looks with shorts when you don't look like an 8-year old.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.