[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me everything you know about Manitoba.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Manitoba_in_Canada.svg.png (32KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Manitoba_in_Canada.svg.png
32KB, 250x212px
Tell me everything you know about Manitoba.
>>
>>78872064
I went there with my truck in ATS.
that's all about it.
>>
>>78872064
I think the simpsons went to manitoba once.
>>
terrible winters, winnipeg is gritty + has a crime reputation
>>
Winnipeg is a frozen shithole full of mad natives
Jets are also from there
>>
>>78872064
ok.
>>
>>78872064
it is located in canada. canadians live there
>>
>>78872064

Capital: Winnipeg.
Hockey Team: Jest (formerly the Atlanta Thrashers)
A theoretical (possibily not-actual) four-corners with SK, NWT and Nunavut
Apparently it's quite dull there and whenever anyone says they're from Manitoba other anons sort of go "oh" as if to say "oh, I'm sorry..."
>>
>>78872188
>mad natives
Yeah even natives from other parts of canada hate winnipeg natives as well
>>
Really windy.
>>
Metis and First Nations.
They love Louis Riel
Also, sikhs can drive with their motorcycle without a helmet
>>
>>78872064
Lotta natives, they like to burn things including but not limited to my towns grandstands and my cousins truck. It along with the rest of the prairies are cold as fuck in the winter but suprisingly sunny, I moved to montreal and still xan't get over how depressingly cloudy this place is.
>>
I know, that it is a province of Canada with farms, some houses and so on. I've never been there.
>>
>>78872064
Very cold.
Very empty (everyone lives in the south part).
They have a city, Gimli, which has the most Icelanders outside of Iceland.
Funny accents.
Very white.
Cheap land.
Oil...I think?
Big lake(s).
Knew a guy online from winnipeg.

How'd I do.
>>
>>78876879
oh and bonus points for above discussion...that guy from winnipeg was a (slightly jaded, not quite full angry from what I could tell) native.
>>
Uranium mine, that's about it
>>
>>78876879
Pretty good.

Except we aren't all that white, but thats just because we have so many natives. Still very white by Canadian standards though.

We do have a bit of oil, not much though.

And you forgot to mention how much of a horrible menace natives are.
>>
>>78872188
>>78872613
>>78873214
>>78873469
I have some questions about the natives
are the girls hot? do they race mix? are they christians or do they still follow their ancient religions?
>>
>>78877270
also could you post pics of native girls
>>
>>78877270
>do they race mix
>are they Christians
About that...
>>
>peanut + natives from bolivia = canada
yeah
>>
>>78872064
Its like Quebec only instead of culture there's crime. Also we give you invasive species in exchange for bread.
>>
Omsk of Canada.
Lots of blydos and native crack addicts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.