[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country. 2. Do you want to visit Iran?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1504019648617.png (1MB, 1368x855px) Image search: [Google]
1504019648617.png
1MB, 1368x855px
1. Your country.

2. Do you want to visit Iran?
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>78871223

>It was the Iranians all along

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW.
>>
>>78871223

They are White

fucking retards
>>
>>78871223
I'm from Iran. No way since I'm a citizen and I'm 18 they'll force me into joining the military or pay several thousand dollars
>>
>>78871667

Pakis are the worst Muslim immigrants here in Denmark.

Involved in everything from rapes to gang violence with a sprinkle of terrorism.
>>
>>78871866

D*nes are the worst immigrants here in Pakistan,

Involved in everything from rapes to gang violence with a sprinkle of terrorism.
>>
>>78871764
How can you be hwite if you're Muslim?
>>
Eventually, yes. Plenty of beautiful historical buildings to see.
>>
I already have.
>>
>>78871223
>1. Your country.
Flag.
>2. Do you want to visit Iran?
Yes. Lots of cool historical sites to visit, plus all sorts of new food to try.
>>
>>78871223
>system of white power
>why do white people advocate for themselve and don't shit on themselves all the time
WOW SO DEEP HUH?
>>
>>78871223
Yes. My great grandfather came from there (apparently) so I want to visit that place and see the culture.
>>
Pre-islamic shit hole Iran looked nice. Nowadays nor so much
>>
I want to visit Persepolis
>>
>>78871223
Flag.

Yeah, it'd probably be interesting. I wouldn't want to do it with a US passport though, just to be on the safe side. Although, from what I hear, that concern is very much overblown.
>>
File: topo_irao_u1atXA0.jpg (2MB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
topo_irao_u1atXA0.jpg
2MB, 1920x960px
Flag
Yes, love their old architecture
>>
>>78871223
1. USA

2. I grew up in Iran so I might come back to visit if they ever sort out the whole theocracy thing....

>>78871835
Where from? I come from Tabriz

>>78872742
If you go to a bigger city it's not so bad and the people are nice (unless you're Jewish). I would suggest that Iranians are generally the least "fanatic" Muslims but that's not so impressive...
>>
File: 1498534507454.png (86KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1498534507454.png
86KB, 1024x728px
>lots of history
>good food
>super attractive, hospitable people
>great architecture and design
>opportunity to visit a fairly stable, well-educated muslim country

hell yeah sign me up
>>
BASED AS FUCK
fuck wh*Te subhumans
>>
>>78874102

>If you go to a bigger city it's not so bad and the people are nice (unless you're Jewish).

What have Jews ever done to big city Iranians?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.