[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the work ethic in your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: C1hozJ8WQAQr_l0.jpg large.jpg (140KB, 710x1100px) Image search: [Google]
C1hozJ8WQAQr_l0.jpg large.jpg
140KB, 710x1100px
Tell me about the work ethic in your country
>>
File: C5fr143XQAAX6yh.jpg (141KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5fr143XQAAX6yh.jpg
141KB, 908x1200px
>>78855548
>>
>>78855574
>>78855548
>>
File: C-g44htXcAAQe09.jpg large.jpg (158KB, 840x1290px) Image search: [Google]
C-g44htXcAAQe09.jpg large.jpg
158KB, 840x1290px
>>78855598
>>
File: oosa-ores-leitourgias.png (62KB, 707x1120px) Image search: [Google]
oosa-ores-leitourgias.png
62KB, 707x1120px
>>78855548
>>
Brazilians are fucking lazy leeches. The rich ones don't give a shit about the country and evade taxes all the time. The poor ones have very little impact on the nation's economy (some don't even work) and are constantly bitching about being oppressed by the rich guys, although they can still find time to breed and give birth to more uneducated, filthy favela monkeys.
>>
>>78855574
women got the worst

>>78855715
why is it that brazillians here on 4chan are a bunch of self-hating cucks?
do you think whitey will give you honorary aryan status if you munch on their cocks long enough?
consider suicide, mate.
>>
>>78855919
There's not even anything in that post that could imply that I'm self hating, retard. Stop being such a blind sheep and face the truth, Brazil is far from being a perfect country. The sooner people realise this the better.
>>
>>78855715
>The rich ones don't give a shit about the country and evade taxes all the time. The poor ones have very little impact on the nation's economy (some don't even work) and are constantly bitching about being oppressed by the rich guys, although they can still find time to breed and give birth to more uneducated, filthy favela monkeys

Minimal difference from Russia!
Your politicians also say that citizens can save and live poorly, because there are enemies around?
>>
OP is asking about work ethic and all of the graphs posted here are about how long people work.. I think We might have a misunderstanding in here.
>>
lamentable
>>
Most people here are lazy and their boss only really cares if they turn up on time or not. Hard work is not rewarded.
>>
shit
>>
>>78855548
Work fast and deliver quality.
>>
>Mexicans work like slaves to gain a shitty wage

Really makes u think
>>
The ideal work ethic of Japanese workers has been changing drastically these days, to a more relaxed yet concentrated, or westernized one, ironically mainly thanks to our aging working population who can't bear long hour working style. And ofc introduction of ICT (finally).
>>
>mexislaves
>>
>mexishits
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>78858893
>>78860106
Such is the life of a Mexican
>>
>>78858893
They don't, they waste their time in their jobs instead of actually working. They have a terrible work ethic. Same for the turks and us.

Those numbers should be a reason to fill ashamed, but for some reason OP thinks that not being productive is a good thing.
>>
>>78862792
wtf I love Chile now
>>
>>78855548
what
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.