[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This psychologically cripples the American, driving him to madness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: txQ47NG.jpg (412KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
txQ47NG.jpg
412KB, 3072x1728px
This psychologically cripples the American, driving him to madness
>>
is this communism?
>>
I imagine it's like here where they include a servicing fee in the bill
>>
>>78848630
how much is the food?
>>
>>78848630
>prices are astronomical
I'd just go down the street and find a place that pays their employees $2 an hour and not tip
>>
>>78848870
Faggot.
>>
>>78848913
Why would I tip for a job a literal monkey could do?
>>
>>78848870
Guess how I know you're black
>>
>>78849131
Weren't you just making fun of Americans for tipping?
>>
>>78849174
I was making fun of Americans defending the tipping system, not those who abuse it
>>
>>78849235
Well it's never going to change if people keep doing it.
>>
>>78848852
http://www.zaziesf.com/brunch-menu.html
San Francisco, so it won't be cheap.
>>
>>78849292
A lot of places are more expensive. The hard part about brunch in SF is finding a table around brunch time. its like the whole city couldn't get up in time for breakfast.
>>
>>78851165
Well to be fair, the legal population of the city doesn't exactly have a sterotype of "The kind of person to get up in the morning"
>>
>>78848630
this sounds so much better. It's fucking weird working at or eating at a restaurant where you're reliant on tips you have to create this fake personal relationship all the time

would prefer to order on a computer screen and then have a conveyor belt bring food to me
>>
>>78851210
>would prefer to order on a computer screen and then have a conveyor belt bring food to me
This nigger gets it.
>>
>>78851253
A nigger wouldn't go to a place that has machines deliver the food cause there's no one to hold up
>>
>>78851210
They do this a Micky D's sometimes and it makes it so much better when its 3 am and your smashed
>>
>>78851279
Go away newfag.
>>
>>78848630
>brunch with a side of virtue signalling
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.