[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MOAN/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: f.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
edition maghrebienne
non invités: Les arapes et les blancs
>>
File: 1366449495214.jpg (255KB, 450x558px) Image search: [Google]
1366449495214.jpg
255KB, 450x558px
/sakuya/
>>
>>78847029
>>78847076
what can I say... At least I'm not as ugly and sinful as you lmao kys yourselves
>>
>>78847076
salut bébé
>>
>>78847119
t'es mechant
mignon OwO
>>
Janitor please ban all the predominantly red flags with sigils at their centers please, there's no more proof needed to see that these are the banners of the shitposters plaguing my general. So do your job
>>
File: f.png (12KB, 581x301px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
12KB, 581x301px
yey je suis celebre
cependant krieg aahh mdr
>>
and they are underage and don't even deny it. Janitor please do something right for once in your life
>>
>reading about Islamic eschatology
a lot of this stuff seems a little, uhhhhh... well, either half of it is very metaphorical or we're going back to A.D 1200 technology, in order to make sense of all these marching armies and the ancient military technology they'll apparently be utilizing. None of this makes sense with eyes on conventional warfare.
>>
soyez propre parlez français
>>
>>78847173
I knew a Tunisiette irl, she was crazy cute and very silent, but not shy, just didn't speak much.
>>
>>78847252
post son image stp
>>
>>78847268
non je ne l'ai pas
enculé
>>
>>78847313
how do you know her ?
>>
relax and calm down, as thread leader I demand you to find a less emotional topic of discussion
>>
>>78847353
High school.
>>
>>78847403
tell her i love her
>>
>>78847426
ok who am i saying it's from?
>>
>>78847460
her bf in her previous life
>>
>>78847029
>lamour et les bebes
I just googled this shit and themale is ALWAYS DARKER THAN THE FEMALE

FUCK THIS AGENDA PUSHING WHATEVER-IT_IS

glad to have been out of school a few years before the total cucking happened
>>
>>78847618
>institutionalized cuckoldry
who even wins anything from promoting this lmao
>>
>>78847732
the savage nigger in the shadows
>>
>>78847767
which french anon are you? the sori or the one snorting coke at night?
>>
i'm watching you
mind your words
>>
>>78847889
I made your regret insulting the emperor if you remember. I cannot afford cocaine. Some whore at a party used to give me some, I pressed it on my gums and felt like a horde of horny stallion for the next 20 hours. shit was so cash. Her name is Julia I will never forget her and sometime fantasize about her tongue kising me
>>
nique ta mére
>>
File: internet tough guy .png (807KB, 850x610px) Image search: [Google]
internet tough guy .png
807KB, 850x610px
>>78848060
>t
>>
>>78848060
lol u angry fat tube of lard, going on the roast porky ? hahaha lmao
>>
>>78848060
someone is butthurt it seems
>>
>>78848060
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET THIS SON OF A BITCH OUT MY SIGHT
>>
>>78848022
where are you from btw
i didn't regret anything it was an interesting read, i am a big fan of french history, culture and language if you haven't noticed.

talk to me about voltaire's vision of an enlightened monarchy where philosophers take part in politics and whether or not it could or should be implemented today. i kind of like the idea, but they'd have to alter the curricula so as to prevent the generic snobbery that philosophy produces and somehow include political science in their lectures, or perhaps not? regardless, I can imagine the moral dilemma for the anti-establishment type philosophers or by those in the field that antagonize politics, yet i'm sure they'd overbear given their new role (and thus, wage and rank) in society.
>>
File: 1434991887355.jpg (43KB, 583x344px) Image search: [Google]
1434991887355.jpg
43KB, 583x344px
>>78848060
>l'accent aigüe
>>
>>78848287
I am from Morocco
if Voltaire and the other Lumières foresaw the revolution and the modern era it gave birth to they would have burned their works.

Philosophers contribute to the legislative process here, consultation committees can be formed by commissions. Doctors in human sciences give their expertise and sometimes even influence the decision of elected officials in charge of amending the text. But anything beyond strictly regulated advice is utopic and not viable. pre modern authors had this sort of tradition of advocating a society ruled by a council of Platos. But the sciences of governing are more concrete than metaphysics, ethics, morals and other shit like what is the closest thing to absolute good in the universe. In fact the work of a philosopher nowadays is not to enlighten but to find the best way to legitimize a state's actions, actions that are imposed by vital national interests. To craft supporting theories and polarize a consensus through the structures of domination. There is no room for advice, the other side of philosophy is about describing and making a historic work of the processes, you can conclude if it's dissident or Better persons worded it way better than me, check Kuhn on science and Foucault for power.
>>
>>78848309
interesting
suddenly i see why so many humanities people can go places in France. In Northern Europe they're mostly just subject of ridicule and unemployment
>check Kuhn on science and Foucault for power.
will do
>>
>>78848287
A little anecdote, an economic essay made lots of noise this year, it is titled "The economic negationism" Le Négationisme Économique basically a small polemical essay situated in the doctrinal quarrels between heterodoxies and orthodoxes. It was written by a preeminent authority in french economics and the hundreds pages can be summed up with "fuck you u suck, ur new method sucks lol classics are never wrong" to the rival school. And this guy was doing a conference at my school. And I remember some guy asking him at the end of the conference directly referring to Kuhn's concept of Scientific paradigm and Newtonian revolution "doesn't a science needs controversy and contradicting forces to go towards innovation and not stagnate in self complacency?" and he simply replied " well for this you'd have to be a better epistemologist than me" everyone in the amphitheater chuckled out of protocol in response to the guest's wit. But the atmosphere was uneasy. Because he just confirmed the cynic reality of what it is to be in the big boys playground. It's not about being right or ethical. That is not the kind of mindset that is expected from men of science working with the official numbers. Their task is to nurture the interests of the nation.
>>
>>78849072
God damn you're autistic
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.