[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you agree with all the complaints leveled against your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1495333639550.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
1495333639550.png
20KB, 638x547px
>tfw you agree with all the complaints leveled against your country
>still can't leave
>>
>>78846924
Come home Meximan
>>
#yankrefugeesNOTwelcome
>>
>>78846924
You people have plenty of positives, you just don't know what they are.
Mostly what is incredible to me is the ability to joke about everything. In 2005 I remember Americans were already memeing about 9/11.
Your contribution to random humor, black humor, dry humor, and even just memes is absolutely unmatched.
I think at this point in time you have the most advanced and diverse comedy in the world.

We're living in a period of time that is slowly beginning to loathe comedy and memes, for being stale or dismissive or unimportant.

But in the realm of jokes, parodies, and overall innovation in comedy, you reigned supreme, a true world power, in the last twenty years.

I have yet to find a single other person that gives importance to this. But it's true.

And then there's coding and video games.
How would we browse the internet without Google? Microsoft AND Apple are both American. What OS would we be using now?
Facebook? Youtube? Netflix? Reddit? 4chan? All American.

But no, nobody cares.
You idiots only gloat about the lack of gun control and the military power, or the worthless plastic flag on the Moon. Only if it's in spite of the rest of the world you're proud of it. When it benefits all, it gets promptly ignored as a non-achievement.
>>
>>78847214
I won't deny the amount of technological and cultural advances the U.S. has brought to the world, but there are many downsides to living here in day-to-day life that go beyond memes. I can't pay for college, so I'm several thousands of dollars in debt before the age of 20 just to get an education. I haven't seen a doctor in over a year because I don't have insurance. The culture of nutrition here is terrible, and it's partly to blame for why I grew up obese. Society is unequal, the politicians are shit, etc..

I'd probably be unhappy anywhere, but this country really isn't as nice as the movies make it seem.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.