[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the Italians ancestorpost on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 54834.jpg (170KB, 1386x804px) Image search: [Google]
54834.jpg
170KB, 1386x804px
Why don't the Italians ancestorpost on this board?
>>
but they do sometimes
>>
>>78846366
Because they're no as insecure about their ancestry as say for example Americans since it's pretty much a given.
>>
>>78846366
Because italians know they are refugees who poured into italy.
>>
>>78846366
Because they know for sure they are descendants of the Romans and are surrounded by remnants of their ancestors if they are living in Italy. Black Americans who unironically believe in the whole Black Pharaohs things do it because they have no solid background to attach to, so they piggybank off the nearest great ancient civilization they know of.
>>
File: 1485114653371.png (40KB, 475x433px) Image search: [Google]
1485114653371.png
40KB, 475x433px
Because they know that they have no claim to the roman Empire
>>
>>78846857
>>78847539
why are americans so autistic about ancestry?
>>
>>78846366
They don't speak English.
>>
>>78847838
Why are non Americans so autistic about americans being autistic about their ancestry?
>>
>>78846366
We know our history.
The peninsula has been invaded by France, Spain, the Goths, the Vikings, the Arabs, the Byzantines, Polish soldiers in WW2, Americans in WW2 (both left offspring), the Huns, the Germans, Carthaginians, Albanians and Romanians from recent migration.

We can be proud of a couple of things.
"Purity of blood" isn't one of them. Already by the renaissance we were crossbred beyond repair.

And by the way even Romans were a mix of Patricians and Plebeians. According to a book I read, they weren't merely "classes", but an occupying Etruscan force ruling over Latin shepherders.
The book is about Roman Law, it was written under the fascist regime by a member of the fascist party btw. So even at our highest point of self-fellatio and masturbatory pride we didn't think our blood was pure.

My family line could come from the Romans (maybe?) from one hundredth, but there must be some Goth or Lombard or Arab sperm along the line, it's inevitable.
So great-great-grandpa could have been a French rape-child, while his wife was originally from Eastern European hunter-gatherers. Who fucking knows.
>>
They did. We told them Italians are not Romans so they stopped
>>
>>78846366
Because half of them hate Rome for being the capital.

It's a matter of carrying the title. Portuguese can ancestor post because of the Portuguese empire. Same for Brits and Spaniards. There was no Italian Empire so they can't identify with them as closely because 70% of them aren't even from Rome.
>>
>>78848162
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?22387-Haplogroups-of-Italy
Err...
>>
>>78846366
I can count a handful of times when an Italian brought up the Roman Empire. New Worlders and nordicists on the other hand..
We tend to bring up the medieval times and Renaissance due to its proximity hence its vast influence in our daily lives.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.