[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average day in America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

Average day in America
>>
i think the firefighters were serverd sausages as thank but not from the pigs they saved
>>
>>78824905
T.bh what else would you do with them? Spend money on relocating them elsewhere?
>>
Absolutely based
>>
>>78824905
What should have they done with the pigs, offered them for adoption to a hippy commune?
>>
>>78824905
remember reading this story, the farmer first suggested it after they were rescued and the firemen agreed it was a good idea, they were being raised for meat anyway

don't see the issue here
>>
File: muh cows.png (585KB, 807x936px) Image search: [Google]
muh cows.png
585KB, 807x936px
Average day in India
>>
I'm surprised how many people, not just in the US, but around the world that were triggered by this.
>>
The OP is a M*slim, isn't he?
>>
THAT'S "SOME PIG"
>>
>>78825904
Why not?
>>
>>78824905
Based Amerifats rewarding their fire fighters with delicious sausages.
>>
>>78824905
Oh yeah, better let the pigs slowly burn to death and make their meat useless, instead of letting an omnivorous animal eat it. God forbids.

God damn vegetarian hippies.
>>
>>78826390
Because pig is tasty
>>
what is wrong with this exactly? pigs are raised to be consumed.
>>
File: 1499185645299.png (87KB, 493x371px) Image search: [Google]
1499185645299.png
87KB, 493x371px
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/aug/23/firefighters-sausages-piglets-saved-blaze-wiltshire

this actually happened in england
>>
https://pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mika-sinno-s-nipple-5h8qsfe/answers/new.html
>>
>>78824905
Yes, generally livestock is raised to a certain age and then slaughtered for food. Additionally, pork sausages are delicious and only primitive religions ban them because their followers are too stupid to properly prepare pork.
>>
>>78826457
People are starting to humanize animals more and more, I blame the falling childbirth rates for this, as people project their paternal feelings on cute things that are not babies (like animals), but I'm no psychologist
>>
>>78826335
>I'm surprised how many people, not just in the US, but around the world that were triggered by this.
The world is predominantly inhabited by idiots so it really shouldn't suprise you that people are mad because livestock raised for consumption are consumed.
>>
>>78824905
My kind of humor
>>
>>78826390
>Why not?
Hippies suck
>>
File: 1501914953477.jpg (30KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1501914953477.jpg
30KB, 474x595px
>>78824905
Nice. That's the reason for their existence in the first place.
>>
>>78826533
Fucking this.
Since we hit 30, my wife has been treating our pets more and more like kids. It's creeping me out.
>>
>>78826689
Just impregnate that cunt before her uterus goes bad
>>
You guys don't have a right to condemn us for eating doggos
>>
>>78826533
>people are starting to humanize animals more
In ancient Egypt the cat was such an important part of the family they'd kill you if you killed a family's cat. I hear your sediment often but don't actually believe the "humanizing" of animals is new or even unique to our society.
>>
>>78826995
That's because the cat had an extremely important role, that of keeping your grain safe from vermin, so their humanization had an actual practical reason.
Pigs are bred exclusively to be eaten, humanizing them is absurd
>>
>>78826689
Does Rainbow Dash count as a wife?
>>
>>78827106
well I assumed they >>78826689
and >>78826533 were referring to dogs, which still have important rolls in the West beyond food.
>>
>>78824905
>americans
>actually using pig meat for sausages

lmao, this story happened here and the pigs were being raised for meat regardless, they just got an extra 6 months worth of life after being saved.
>>
>>78825645
read the metaphor friend. hint: patriot act
>>
>>78824905
did you think they were pets?
>>
>>78826533
humans have done that since always, it's not a new thing and surely is not why people have less children
>>
>>78826689
Pets are just eternal babies. They only eat, shit, sleep, they're relatively unpredictable (fascinating to look at), they're not a psychological threat (not speaking a human language, it will never challenge your authority to a point that it shames you) and they can show emotions to warm your empathy up.
They're easier, cheaper than humans, you have less obligations towards them, less social pressure and they pretty much can't disappoint you in any way, only positively surprise you.
>>
>>78829327
It's not the cause of people having less children but it's definitely an effect. How many childless late-20s "dog parents" do you think there were in the 1950s?
>>
>>78826995
>I hear your sediment often
I'm not a geologist but I think you might be trapped in a cave-in.
>>
>>78826343
I thought all of India's M*slims move to P*kistan.
>>
>>78831497
hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>78826842
We can condemn you for whatever we want. Pigs are food. Dogs are loyal beasts that were selectively-bred to be our bros. I dunno what about this is so difficult for you slants to understand.
>>
File: Rudyard Kipling dogs.jpg (41KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
Rudyard Kipling dogs.jpg
41KB, 626x626px
>>78833740
This.
>>
I ate pork for the first time a few days ago.

Such a disappointment. It unironically tastes like chicken, only a bit more gamey. You goyim tricked me.
>>
>>78835640
>It unironically tastes like chicken,

Your tastebuds must be fucked.
>>
>>78835640
You must have had a weird cut or something. Pork has a heavier flavor than chicken, and should ideally taste a bit salty.
>>
>>78826277
So they should let muslims rape their cows without reacting?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.