[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel sorry for Japan, the amount of fat autistic cunts from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: rising_sun_by_aaronl.jpg (75KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
rising_sun_by_aaronl.jpg
75KB, 1131x707px
I feel sorry for Japan, the amount of fat autistic cunts from Australia that go over there is astonishing and it's just because of anime.
>>
no sorry im enjoyining that kind of fucks
>>
>>78824830
I met a few Aussies when in Japan and they were, each one of them, cute, intelligent girls.
>>
I have only met like 3 Aussies here compared to 300 Americans and I'm neither. Weird.

It's not like I joined the Anglo expat community, but 3 is ridiculous.
>>
People who go to japan just because of anime are retarded there is tonnes of good food to eat and shit to do that isn't anime
>>
>>78825077
this, it's all weebgirls

I even know one going there in november this year
>>
File: n-ski-a-20170521[1].jpg (737KB, 2000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
n-ski-a-20170521[1].jpg
737KB, 2000x1503px
>>78824830

No problem mates.

A lot of Aussie go to niseko. This town's officially Aussie's clay.
>>
>>78825876
>As a party of four Australians, we took a trip up to Hokkaido for a week or more of skiing and snowboarding - our destination: Niseko Ski Resort.

>What we did not expect was to find it so completely filled with fellow Australians - to the point where it honestly felt like we were all back in the land down under. Although some of the signage was written in Japanese, English was very dominant, and our fellow country folk were everywhere - staff in shops, on the ski slopes, and fellow tourists.

>It was surprising, but did not detract in any way from the great ski runs, the excellent facilities and great range of food options. The powder was especially nice here, and the temperatures were very livable. We arrived after three weeks of continuous snow dumps, so we had a great time on the resort.

>There are plenty of onsens (hot springs) around, and the resort is a treat for beginners and advanced folks alike. If you want to experience a more traditional Japanese experience though, you might have better luck closer to Nagano - Niseko might as well be officially part of Australia.

wtf i hate aussies now!
aussie genocide when?!!!
this is chink-tier behaviour
>>
>>78827470
wtf
>>
Hong Kong is the place to go if you're an autistic white male looking for a waifu.
>>
>>78827470
Sounds like what we did to Whistler in Canada
>>
>>78824830
>He posted Japan's alternative flag depicts the moment being nuked by Americans
>>
File: 1484547719710.jpg (25KB, 364x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484547719710.jpg
25KB, 364x350px
>>78828099
What's wrong with us?
>>
>>78828304
Australian imperialism
>>
>>78827470
>aussie genocide when?!!!

When emu are unleashed.
>>
Hiroshi this is your chance to get an Aussie otaku GF!
>>
File: superlative laugh.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
superlative laugh.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>78828809
made me laugh audibly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.