/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck goes on here, you complete set of bastards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Map_of_USA_showing_state_names.png (189KB, 1310x796px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_USA_showing_state_names.png
189KB, 1310x796px
What the fuck goes on here, you complete set of bastards?
>>
those states doesn't actually exist
>>
Not a whole lot, Minnesotan here. Minnesota has corn fields, "10,000 Lakes" and lots of Forest in the North. It's comfy. North and South Dakota used to be ours before official State borders started getting Drawn up so as of now the Dakotas are potential Lebensraum for the coming MinneReich aftet the complete Balkanization of the US
>>
>>78823562
all white people being white in peace, something completely foreign to your people.
>>
you'll have to be more specific with what you want to know
we grow lots of food. mostly corn and soybeans for animals. outside of minneapolis and st paul we don't have super large cities. south dakota's largest city is around 150,000 people (which I thought was huge growing up, coming from a small town of 3,000). the lutheran church is big around here and they're the self-righteous assholes responsible for bringing in somalians and ethiopians and whatnot to the area.
>>
>Minnesotan English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm-MrkoJPC8
>>
>>78823871
Where are you from Anon? I am up in Kandiyohi county, and used to live In Jackson county. I too thought Sioux Falls was massive as a kid.
>>
>>78823781
>Not a whole lot
Ayy
>>
>>78823562

Me in the yellow
>>
>>78823835
>something completely foreign to your people.
I'm not from London, sweetie x
>>
>>78823562
Oil
Native Reserves
Corn Fields
>>
Alaska is best state anyway
>>
>>78824044
You are just saying that cause you want it back, Right Sergei?
>>
COLD LIKE MINNESOTA
COLD LIKE MINNESOTA
COLD LIKE MINNESOTA
IT GET COLD LIKE MINNESOTA
YOU NEED TO STAY UP OUT THEM STREETS IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT
YOU NEED TO STAY UP OUT THEM STREETS IF YOU CANT TAKE THE YEAT
>>
>>78823946
lincoln sd. lived in nobles for a while and have some friends in jackson. really considered moving there, it's a nice little town
>>
>>78824072
I ironically glad that This place under US control.
If it was under Russia then it would have been turned into polluted pile of junk with Army bases all over.
>>
>>78824160
Fair Enough Answer there. I agree.
>>
>>78823953
You Betcha, but it was all our German and Norwegian ancestors that influenced our speech Dont'cha Know
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.