[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism is dumb. This man is the boy's biological father.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Racism is dumb. This man is the boy's biological father.
>>
>>78823464
RACISTS BTFO
>>
hes not, he got cucked and he knows it but he stayed with the woman
>>
The dad looks better than the kid.
>>
>>78823464
I know a guy who is half white, half east African. I would have never in a thousand years realised he's half black, and would have found it hard to believe if he didn't show me pictures of his mum and brother.

Genetics are crazy
>>
>>78823464
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>78823768
How to get nuristani wife?
>>
>>78823490
>>78823821
t b h it's the niggers that got btfo here, always making such a big deal of being niggers all the time and then they end up with white children
>>
The kid is clearly black
>>
>>78823768
I mistook an African once for a very tanned bulgar for a few moments.
>>
>>78823848
Found the butthurt wh*Tefag
>>
>>78823911
You probably won't but if you have a white son, how will you deal with the fact that you hate him and your descendance will be white people ?
>>
>>78823464
its a 2 year old kid
wait until hes an adult and you'll know its a halfbreed
>>
>>78823643
No shit. Kids are fucking ugly.
>>
>>78823502
That's clearly a halfbreed in the pic
>>
>Wearing air Jordans while working out
Niggers actually do this lol
>>
>>78823967
By allah my sons will not be wh*Te.
>>
>>78824252
>not dressin up to stunt on niggas while flexin
Ayyyoooo lmaooooo white virgin exercise be like: wear headbands n shit and be conscious of yo hard breathing
>>
>>78826093
Clout niguh
>>
>>78823768
East Africans are half arab so that guy is a quadroon
>>
>>78823464
Agreed.
>>
>>78823464
Cute pupper.
>>
>>78823768
What kind of East African. Horner genes tend to be very weak
>>
>>78823464
The kid still looks black.
>>
>>78823643
thats miscegenation for you
>>
>>78823464
Dude whats your point? Look at the kids face! Its a complete fucking 100% nigger, just lighter with blond hair, still a nigger.
Keep breeding with ugly apes and you get shiity ugly kids, enjoy.
>>
>>78824039
You can already clearly tell its a nigger! Look at its face.
You have to be stupid and blind not to understand.
>>
>>78828129

IN America he's white
>>
>>78823464
If you know her wife, you would be surprise because the kid is not barking.
>>
File: wtf.png (106KB, 240x468px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
106KB, 240x468px
>>78823888
>Syrian refugees start arriving in Croatia
>they literally look like us
>>
>>78831567
Come winter when everyone loses their tan it will be
>hurf durf faggitz git off my domovina
>>
>>78823643
Yeah that kids probably a 4/10 at best. Ugly as shit. Dad blows him out of the water.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.