[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I dream to have a nice condo in a cheap SEA country with mountains like Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam in a comfy 500k town, but I don't want to teach english.
How do I do it? I need a path to citizenship so I can abandon my jew passport forever, so tourist visa runs aren't an option. Is making tons of money before, and just having passive income from dividends or something, and getting married the only way? I'd like to move as soon as I finish my degree.
>>
pic unrelated
>>
>>78818766
Go to SEA cunt and marry with Their woman
>>
>>78818766
why do you want to live there?
>>
>>78818975
comfy outdoor restaurants, fresh food markets, warm weather, friendly people, cheap but decent infrastructure, normal to ride scooters and bikes everywhere, less theft and crime because no niggers, 7/11 with convenient snacks and drinks. It just seems like a much more comfy and free place, easier to raise a family without wageslaving in debt and regulations, no drugs, just more comfy.
>>
>>78819039
>fresh food markets
>decent infrastructure
>less theft and crime
>no drugs
you only described vietnam, not SEA, not to mention that was still extremely inaccurate
>>
>>78819077
I've been to malaysia, vietnam, philippines and thailand before on a 3 month trip. I know it's not entirely accurate but it's compared to here, which you probably don't know.
>>
Investing about 100-200k might give you 1k per month in dividends. That could be enough to live off maybe in one of those shitholes assuming the locals don't charge you way more for being white which they probably will.
>>
>>78818766
Why not Africa? Why it must be some SEA countries?
>>
>>78819208
Because truly asia.
>>
>>78819208
africa has black people and seems scary
>>
>>78818766
why not Europe? it looks much better
>>
>>78819362
mostly just too cold, and expensive. I want to leave the debt and regulations, something like Estonia wouldn't be bad but I want to go outside and ride the bike around a lot.
>>
>>78818766
Work from home like an online business or designer.
>>
>>78819436
>Riding bike in sea
Enjoy getting run over by a dump truck
>>
>>78819445
I thought about this but not sure what to do. affiliate marketing is saturated and indians do all freelancing work for like 1$/hour, so I'd need to be more creative. my degree is computer engineering, and my uni kind of sets us up for working at huge semiconductor companies, and embedded systems stuff that seems hard to do online.

>>78819461
I already did it for a while, they're used to motorbikes and there's a bike lane and cars generally go slower since there aren't many rules, so I think it seemed pretty safe.
>>
>>78819077
Yeah, we have shit infrastructures, and there're thieves everywhere.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.