[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Florianopolis, Brazil. I want to know everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Tell me about Florianopolis, Brazil. I want to know everything there is to know about it, cost of living, weather, transportation, jobs, etc.
>>
bump
>>
>>78809078
will learning portuguese help me get a brazilian gf?
>>
>>78810181
Just say you're from Germoney, they'll be all over your knob.
>>
>>78810181
want to know this as well
>>
>>78810181
Yes;
The problem is keeping them. Brazilian women love easy D, not so much long term relationships.
>>
>>78810495
is this true as well
>>
File: 1486958993224.jpg (86KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1486958993224.jpg
86KB, 446x373px
bump
REPLY TO MY THREAD REEEEEE
>>
>>78810181
Yeah we don't know how to speak english and your language are going to dead in few years
>>
>>78811574
>>78814979
please tell me about the city
>>
File: whoa.jpg (168KB, 970x600px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
168KB, 970x600px
>>78810181
You don't want a monkey as a gf. Our IQ is low as hell
>>
>>78809078
It's a shithole.
>>
>>78815355
self-hating chimp.
you are the macao.
>>
>>78809078
The city is great OP, Santa Catarina is a beutyfull state, but it is the capital of there, we are a third world country after all, so be smart.
>>
File: (20).png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
(20).png
51KB, 240x232px
>>78813068
sorry but I live in São Paulo

do you want to know about são paulo?
>>
>>78815434
yes, i love brazil in general and want to know more about it, i am a brazilaboo i guess you can say
>>
>>78810181
Yes it will, the german accent in portuguese sounds very cute, of you dont look like a monkey shitskin you will have a brazilian qt
>>
>>78815450
what about the midwestern american accent
>>
>>78809078
>cost of living
Expensive. Almost double the price of the countryside.
>weather
cold on winter, very hot and humid on summer
>transportation
terribad. only buses - no subway, surface train, ferry... few bycicle paths. on summer you cna take 3h to go to and come back from beaches
>jobs
mostly commerce, public services and IT. on summer, tourism rises
>>
i like brown girls
>>
>>78816189
>Expensive. Almost double the price of the countryside.
Relative to Brazil, I'm assuming? If I had a remote job that payed around $1500 USD a month, how far would that go?
>weather
About what I expected.
>transportation
How big is the city? Can you walk to most places or is a car/motorbike necessary? (Side note, how common are motor bikes in Brazil?)
>jobs
IT? Really? I wouldn't have guessed that.
Other side note, how hard would you say it is to move to Brazil? Not necessarily citizenship, but if I wanted to move there for like a year or two, how would I go about doing that?

>>78816864
That's the idea, yes, Hans.
>>
>>78809078
florianopolis is argentine clay
>>
>>78815355
they look nice
>>
>>78809078
>jobs in brazil
>gang member
>monkey soup composer
>a monkey
>collecting bananas
>>
>>78817339
chill, brazil is nice.
>>
>>78817339
>jobs in croatia
>child trafficking smuggler
>dead bosnian soup composer
>a dead bosnian
>collecting shiny things from rubble
>>
>>78817378
>jobs in usa
>professional school shooter
>CIA regime changer
>mart sharter
>live police target
>professional detroit survivor
>>
File: 1502096695732.jpg (61KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1502096695732.jpg
61KB, 413x395px
>>78817378
>a dead bosnian
>>
>>78816894
>Relative to Brazil, I'm assuming?
Yes.
>remote job
Do you mean like working from home but living in the city? Anyway, 1500$ USD per month in Brazil is good. You can live easily but you can't do much.
>>
>>78817487
While 1500$ USD is way more than what the average Brazilians earns, he will still have to live relatively limited, specially for an American and also depending where he decides to live.
>>
File: You don't know the half of it!.jpg (31KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
You don't know the half of it!.jpg
31KB, 620x412px
>>78816894
>$1500
not bad (that's almost 5000 reais in direct conversion) if you don't have a family. If you live in nearby cities (São José is our New Jersey), you'll have severely less housing costs

>big
The city isn't that big - most of it is in an island (54km x 18km). However, stuff is far from each other, so you'll need a car or suffer the buses (pic related, happened last month in São José)

>move here
We have a lot of foreigners working here, so I might guess it's not that had. Getting the citizenship is very hard, I've heard.

Anyway, this is the legal aprt of it (sorry, didn't find it in English. May Google Translator help you!)
http://trabalho.gov.br/trabalho-estrangeiro

You may send an e-mail to [email protected], it's the official one regarding this stuff.

I can give a tip: teaching English will be your easiest job to get. Language schools love to advertise they have native speakers of their courses

Also, i advise you to take some Portuguese classes. MIddle class and upper people will be able to have a conversation with you, but the lower classes (including supermarket workers and small merchants) will hardly understand whatever you say in English.
>>
>>78816978
Ah yes, during summer north Florianópolis and our malls become Argentine territory.

>El ArgentiniANO wants to speak with someone
>'hola que tal?' (hello, what's up?)
>'hola' sounds like 'rola' (nickname for 'penis' in Portuguese)
>Brazilian person understands 'rola, que tal?' (what about penis for you?)
>El ArgentiniANO either gets spanked or laughed off
>complains about Brazil, but returns next summer

oh, and also...
>forgets kid at the gas station
http://g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2016/12/familia-de-argentinos-esquece-filha-em-posto-de-combustivel-no-rs.html

Argentinians want to dump their unwanted kids here. What a heartless people! Sad!
>>
It's pretty easy to immigrate to Brazil.
You can:
>Marry a Brazilian people (no matter what sex)
>Have a decent resume (yes, our emigration agency expect you to have a Curriculum Vitae)
>Open a business here (must prove that you will hire at less 6 people in few years)
>Retire in Brazil (if you receive x from the government in your home country, you can retire in Brazil (get citizenship) and then pass the citizenship to your kids)
Those are the "laws", but we accept any expat to become Brazilian.
>>
Use this map to chose the best city or town.
http://patadata.org/maparacial/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.