[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1412678348414.jpg (64KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
1412678348414.jpg
64KB, 684x513px
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?
>>
american society is built on consumerism, so naturally something that requires you to pay bills to install and then operate is going to be popular.

australians need it to make their hellish lives slightly better
>>
>>78795263
Humidity, you idiot.
>>
File: 1491313984875.jpg (76KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491313984875.jpg
76KB, 500x368px
You try living in a wet part of Victoria with 38C+ temps
>>
File: giphy.gif (237KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
237KB, 300x165px
>>78795263
>>
>>78796681
Smart people don't move into Victoria in the first place.
>>
I live in a desert named Arizona I kind of need it
>>
It get stulid hot over here and dangerous hot in Aus you damn dummy
>>
Why do Finns need heaters? Do they not know how to build a fire?
>>
>>78796721
smart people conquer and adapt, you cant be smart without greed
>>
>comfort doesn't matter
The Swedes are right about you not belonging in the first world
>>
File: wild wests of america.jpg (67KB, 538x1136px) Image search: [Google]
wild wests of america.jpg
67KB, 538x1136px
>>78797110
calm down, cletus. pop an opioid or something
>>
>>78795263
Good to see you're back again... BTW we don't use that type of equipment in the US much. That's meant for converting older homes without HVAC. It is commonly used in third world countries, particularly in 2 or 3 star hotels.
>>
>>78795263

i can understand that
as if it were as simple as opening the window
try doing that with +35C with no wind and air humidity ridiculously low
>>
>>78795263
It gets hot as fuck here. Not all of us have the luxury of living in a place that is always cold.
>>
I have AC, fite me
>>
our arms are too fat, we can't lift them high enough to open windows
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.