[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

odd things you found out about USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: shootboth.jpg (44KB, 642x476px) Image search: [Google]
shootboth.jpg
44KB, 642x476px
>in america salted pop-corn is unheard of
>they eat exclusively sweet pop-corn with butter or sugary stuff
>they have smaller donuts than europe but with twice the sugar
>>
I tried sugar on popcorn once and I gagged. only vile people eat such things.
>>
File: palomitas de colores.jpg (188KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
palomitas de colores.jpg
188KB, 400x266px
>>78793112
i had pic related a few times its pretty decent
i wouldnt dip the pop corn in any kind of butter or sauce tho, thats just disgusting having to put your hands innit
>>
>>78793081
>butter is sweet
What?

>>78793112
The caramel popcorn that you get in crackerjack boxes and the like is alright
>>
Every bathroom in a gas station is required to have at least one gloryhole
>>
salted popcorn is gross
>>
>>78793081
I only eat salted or salted popcorn. Only the fats eat donuts and sugary popcorn here.
>>
>>78793318
I've never seen or heard of anyone eating sugary popcorn besides Cracker Jacks.
>>
>>78793081
I found it odd that people will talk so openly how much money they earn in the USA, here it is considered vulgar.
>>
>>78793530
It's considered kinda rude to ask about how much you make. The only people who do talk about it are trying to prove something.
>>
When you're an immigrant and you gain citizenship, they give you a gun and a room of people to clap for you when you leave the immigration building.
>>
>>78793081
>in america salted pop-corn is unheard of
that... that can't be true
can any yank confirm this?
>>
>>78793853
it's wrong
>>
That people actually choose to live in places prone to natural disasters like the south-east.
>>
>>78793081
>salted popcorn is unheard of in the country where salted popcorn was invented
sage
>>
>>78795298
Post doughut pics Euros pls
>>
File: ^)europe.jpg (185KB, 1067x797px) Image search: [Google]
^)europe.jpg
185KB, 1067x797px
>blackcurrant is unheard of in Americs
>>
>>78793081
...please, confirm it's fake, it's America, I don't even know anymore...
>>
File: donuts_panrico_donut.jpg (26KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
donuts_panrico_donut.jpg
26KB, 500x274px
>>78795388
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.