[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get'em Germany!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15

File: pri_50508648.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pri_50508648.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
I actually agree with Trump saying it was both sides fault at Charlottesville and his statements surrounding the removal of civil war era statues.

History is history and much of it was ok for over a century until suddenly....

Politically correct is the rage and I think Americans have just lost their heads to regret these actions later when cooler conditions prevail.
>>
this thread is better suited to a different venue, wouldn't you think?
>>
>>78787624
/pol/'s too angry and I wanted to see how the /int/ community feels.
>>
>>78787587
Kinda aesthetic in a non stormer way
Also pls post this on /pol/ and show us the results.
>>
>>78787587
I agree that both parties are at fault in Charlottesville.

However, I don't really give a fuck about the statues. They were erected in the mid-20th century in propaganda purposes. They aren't some kind of ancient timeless art treasures, contrary to what some /pol/-tards seem to believe.
>>
>>78787700
I was under the impression some anyway were civil war era or damn close.
>>
Why are Germans so viciously anti-Roman they banned the Roman salute?
>>
File: int logo.jpg (127KB, 570x397px) Image search: [Google]
int logo.jpg
127KB, 570x397px
>>78787587
>I actually agree with Trump
Of course you do
>>
>>78787833

they were largely erected to commemorate the veterans who were beginning to die off at that time
>>
File: Reddit Gold.jpg (87KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Gold.jpg
87KB, 480x640px
>>78787929
/int/ ain't reddit son.
>>
>>78787929
Both sides committing violence. Seen this?
>>
>>78787587
I think Trump is an ideologue going through the early stages of dementia but I didn't really see what the big fuss was about over his comments on the Charlottesville terrorist car of peace attack.
He spent most of his election campaign going on about the media and the "left" being this and that, so all of the retardation about fake news, etc. mentioned in his response was to be expected. The comments about good and bad people on both "sides", was about as safe and generic as you can get for a politician. I mean, what exactly did people want him to say?
In a country hellbent on claiming it is superior to the rest of the world due to its freeze peach, and being able to make a fool of yourself on the public stage being viewed as essentially sacred, I don't really get much of an earnest vibe about the backlash. Seems more like cheap political opportunism to drag Trump through the mud via association, as though he doesn't already come across like a senile old man as it is.
I don't know. I think I understand the whole response and Americans in general, which is also why I'd rather think it strange and not entirely comprehensible because that paints a better image; people need not stoop as low as to be involved in politics on the same wavelength as politicians. It would be better for an idealistic image of Americans in my head that all this sort of bullshit was merely one big wave of commotion people get dragged along in and not pre-emptive tribalism following delusional ethnocentric narratives, because that would be irredeemable cancer.

Politics are social cancer, which is why we elect the scum who are willing to be involved in such affairs, to keep ourselves uncontaminated.
>>
>>78787932
That's bs, they were erected in the WWII postwar precissely to reassure whites the staus quo would be mantained in the US, it's the reason some were built in places which had sent more soldiers to fight for the union side.
>>
>>78788036

you don't know anything idiot, thanks
>>
>>78787932
I don't hate removing some, but America seems to be obsessed suddenly with erasing a troubled time in its past, at least publicly.
I don't think any nations are free of warts. You take the bad with the good.
>>
>>78788009
Yeah, lousy shot
>>
>>78788048
nice retort burguer
>>
Trump was right
>>
>>78788060

it's a strange phenomenon, I don't understand it, and seemingly most americans don't see a point to causing a fuss, it's a loud minority that want to create this fracas
>>
>>78788090

I don't need anything else to respond to crap
>>
>>78787700
and why would they give a fuck about what a swedish cuckold thinks?
>>
>>78788061
In the background is the guy with the flag and the other with the flame.
So it shows some shit was going down as the guy with the gun drawn is a wizard of the KKK and fired into the crowd, but the police ignored that at the time and only now have arrested him.
>>
>>78788156
No, you don't need anything else to circlejerk in wilfull ignorance, I get that
>>
>>78788061
did he actually mean to hit the guy or was it just a warning shot?

it's pretty scary how americans are always on the verge of killing each other over trivial matters. luckily there were just three deaths this time, but it feels like it could easily have been much more.
>>
>>78788264
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/video-shows-police-standing-back-after-man-shoots-into-charlottesville-crowd
>>
as i see it, Americans are ok with theyre racist past and present, they just dont like it when blacks live near them
>>
>>78788218

it certainly isn't my ignorance, mr. livesinadifferentcountryyettellsmeaboutmycountry
>>
>>78788288
uhhh that statement isn't a contradiction...
>>
>>78787587
Removing confederate statues is about removing statues that glorify racist, evil and bigoted regime. It's like removing commie statues in Ukraine or nazi statues in Germany after the war.
>>
>>78788325

it's nothing in the slightest like that, seriously, that comparison is a gross mischaracterization

the statues in question are largely erected to commemorate people from the localities that fought for the cause that those people believed in, which was the right of their state, right or wrong, it was not some glorifying a fascist, or despotic regime
>>
>>78788325
Yet there are statues of Lenin still standing in AMERICA
>>
>>78788382
>fought for the cause that those people believed in, which was the right of their state, right or wrong

So were those commie or nazi statues. Confederates were equallt morally bankrupt regime as them. Pull them all down desu
>>
>>78788427

iirc there is one a town on the pacific coast bought from the former soviet union for laffs
>>
>>78788382
>which was the right of their state
Not really. The South were treasonous enemies who lost the war. They shouldn't have been erected in the first place.
>>
>>78788458

well since you're a foreigner I can forgive your stupid opinion on our civil war

they were americans, after the war their dead were counted among all US war dead
>>
>>78788455
There were some like as you say, including the Confederate VP but largely most Confederate were farm boys without slaves fighting what many thought was the second American revolution.
>>
File: whitey and his remover.jpg (76KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
whitey and his remover.jpg
76KB, 992x558px
>be murican
>glorify domestic terrorists who tried to destabilise a democratic state
>claim to be victim of racism when said terrorists get scrutinised
>>
>>78788493
>they were americans
They were traitors who went to war against the nation, and lost. Their leaders deserve statues just as much as statues of Nazi commanders are deserving of statues in America. Both enemy forces who declared war against America.
Also, stop formatting your posts like a fucking redditor.
>>
>>78788605

no

and, post formatting has existed on 4chan and elsewhere since long before reddit existed you putz
>>
>>78787587
>I think Americans have just lost their heads
No, just the left, they have went fucking insane ever since Trump won.
They are a big bunch of babies.
>>
>>78788659
is left going on about how JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US lmao
>>
>>78788455

that simply isn't the case, stop being retarded
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
The civil war was 150 years ago.

If the statues are so hateful why not remove them AFTER winning the war?

If the statues are so hateful why take 150 years to remove them? Why now? Clearly no one cared for over a century. The statues were likely kept up as a sign of unity between Americans, even if they fought a bloody battle.
>>
>leaf threads

Why are you all so abhorrent?
>>
>>78788691

are you buying into the talking points that those small persons represent people in the united states with conservative views?

are you actually that retarded? have you not got a brain at all?
>>
>>78788713
>no our slaving disgusting evil regime is nothing like those other slaving disgusting evil regimes.
>>
>>78788768

you lot dumped 'em here, you tell me
>>
>>78788642
>no
Yes.
>and, post formatting has existed on 4chan and elsewhere since long before reddit existed you putz
You format your posts like a redditor. I've been on 4chan since 2006 and it is only the recent wave of newfags, predominately from sites like reddit, who use excessive double spacing, as a leftover from reddit.
You are wrong about your history, about the history of 4chan and are cancer both within your nation and within 4chan. I know you won't fuck off and I know you didn't spend any time lurking when you found out about this site, so telling you to fuck off is rather pointless. Thankfully, being in burgerland, there is a high enough chance that someone else will remove you from the genepool, you cancerous piece of shit.

>>78788727
>why not remove them AFTER winning the war?
These statues were erected after WW2, not back after the civil war.
>>
>>78788776
they're the ones defending statues of evil regime and killing and fighting lefties
>>
>>78788292
Yeah, I'm very well acquainted with your country gringo, enough so at least to tell facts from opinions

>>78788264
Something went down like >>78788201 says, not that it makes much of a difference, I very much doubt they're looking to prosecute anyone aggressively
>>
>>78788779

you're such a slavering simpleton
>>
>>78788727
>If the statues are so hateful why take 150 years to remove them? Why now?
Trump wins, the left goes insane
That is why now
>>
File: laughing-pepe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pepe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>78788799
>I've been on 4chan since 2006

You should add that your resume. What an honor to be in the presence of such an experienced anime board user.
>>
File: 3985117642_4e96ded0ca.jpg (168KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
3985117642_4e96ded0ca.jpg
168KB, 333x500px
>>78787700
What's the difference? Vikings murdered, raped and pillaged. Oh and had slaves themselves. What if suddenly Sweden went politically correct and destroyed its heritage, for good or bad?
>>
>>78788727
those statues were mostly erected during the 60's when racists were fighting against civil rights campaign by erecting symbols of confederacy. evil people with evil statues.
>>
>>78788286
America is a third world country.
>>
>>78788870
Evil is such a childish word to use
>>
>>78788768
>abhorrent
It's from our English history
>>
File: 1423.jpg (32KB, 403x394px) Image search: [Google]
1423.jpg
32KB, 403x394px
>>78788825
>>
>>78788799

God kill yourself, I don't care how long you claim you've been a fellow channer kids

it's pedantic to fixate on that, like you've nothing more going for your arguments, aussies really are the worst

you have no idea who I am and what I stand for, ignorance is your way of life you prat

I'm an American, I think both sides of the event that caused this hysteria are anti-American, and I believe the statues should stay

go fuck yourself, and fuck abos :D
>>
>>78788795
They dumped you too
>>
>>78788870
The news here reported the ones in Charlottesville were over 100 years old.
>>
>>78788944

hardly, we came here to form the wild untamed lands to new uses

the better part of you lot were tossed off from debtor prisons and Scotland so that the brits would have an excuse to check our growth
>>
>>78788903
wtf you call regime and people who enslave other people? fucking cultural relativists, you are morally bankrupt people.
>>
>>78788990
Some of us with cooler heads went north and remained loyal to the crown. We have the exact same beginnings. Our history is taught starting with the colonization of the Americas for that reason.
>>
>>78788999
It's just a child's way of thinking.
>I'm the good guy you're the bad guy!
>>
>>78788999
Vikings (which doesn't really apply to Finland yet I bet it did), and the world had slaves. America was one of the last but not the last. France was in 1797 and England in 1831.

Slavery was abolished in USA in 1865, in Finland it was done in the 1950's
>>
>>78789039

cooler heads? bowed heads more like, cow towing to tyranny, gutless, or so interwoven with the regime that autonomy would threaten fortunes derived from the monopolies imposed on the colonies
>>
>>78789137
Some of us didn't think it was so terrible. Some of us wanted to support our mother country.
>>
>>78789109
Finland never had slavery, if it means that we are the only just and morally good nation in the world then so be it.
>>
>>78787587
I unironically agree desu
>>
>>78789137
AND you're bowing your heads right now to the elite establishment in your country.
You're willing to have less rights and freedoms, less social services yet you don't get any monetary reward for those cuts at all. In fact, the money you would have saved was spent elsewhere, mostly on military s;ending which is over $825b now. For what purpose?
>>
>>78789185
This says otherwise;

Finnish historician Jouko Halmekoski writes about the modern slave market which was the fact in Finland as late as in the 1950's. He interviewed 25 persons who had been auctioned away by the local government in order to save money in sustaining the children. The lowest bidders won the custody of the child for one years period. Ironically the auction was held in the 29th December, which is known as a day of the Innocent Children in Finland. Also misfortune adults, handicapped, mentally ill, sick ones, were auctioned for custody.
>>
>>78789206

you, oh Canada, dare to lecture me on government interference in my day to day?
>>
>>78789228
lmao who gives a shit about some kids from poor ass family being auctioned off when the family couldn't afford to keep those said kids
>>
>>78789234
Just saying we the people are more alike than not everywhere you go.
>>
>>78788036
>>78788870
The statue in question was erected in 1924.

>>78788727
It's because black students in America have been raised with stronger victim complexes than the slaves themselves.

It's the same here: in 1994 when the ANC came to power nobody cared about the statues of Rhodes and van Riebeeck, but now that the "born frees" have been indoctrinated in university they're calling for their destruction.
>>
>>78789324
I guess the poor ass kids and misfortune adults who were sold did.
You would have too if suddenly you were a second class of citizen in your own country where human rights no longer applied.
Sounds familiar
>>
>>78789410

does their behavior shame you at all?

I recall reading that some of them smeared their feces on the statue of Rhodes that caused the greatest controversy
>>
>>78789428
Also you seem to care, for some reason i cannot comprehend.
>>
File: Untitled.png (141KB, 1143x316px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
141KB, 1143x316px
>>78787673
Nothing really
>>
>>78788727
These Statues were made and erected during Wilson's presidency or shortly after.
>>
>>78787587
>I actually agree with Trump saying it was both sides fault at Charlottesville and his statements surrounding the removal of civil war era statues.
Isn't this obvious to anyone with a functioning brain? I thought it was common knowlede antifa are violent pieces of shit. We have them here too unfortunately, and they're extremely notorious for using violence and intimidation to fight "hate" speech. That being said, running into a crowd with a car doesn't make you any better than them.

Also those statues and loads of other stuff only seem to be a problem now that Trump is elected. Weird coincidence, no? I'm pretty sure they would still be standing if Killary was elected
>>
>>78789485
Part of the discussion, you say Americans are morally bankrupt yet they abolished slavery almost 100 years before you did.

What if suddenly your society tore down historic statues because today it was no longer politically correct?
I just feel that once something is done, it can't be undone easily and in America's case, this revolves around statements by Trump but this could easily be any country since we all have our warts.
>>
>>78789543
I don't agree with going to such an event armed either. Some of those protesters were wearing heavy body armour and carrying AR's. Basically looking for trouble if you're as equipped as the military.
>>
>>78789543

yes. those that hate trump only see this as an opportunity to form a cudgel to use against him
>>
While conservashits and libcucks are beating the hell out of each other, radical centrists stay winning baby
WEW!!!!!!
>>
>>78789457
Definitely, but I am white so I'm not unbiased. I don't care much for Rhodes personally because of his stance on the Boers, but he was instrumental in the country's history.

I didn't mention the feces bit because I thought it might sound too absurd.
>>
>>78789543
I am pretty sure the mayor on Charleston has been planning to remove for awhile.
>>
>>78789626
Video game journalism's the real important topic eh?
>>
>>78789621
The media is dead set against him. Not that he doesn't deserve it much of the time, but not in this case.
>>
File: 23626296.jpg (122KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
23626296.jpg
122KB, 768x1024px
I dunno. I don't personally like destruction of anything in favour of your political stigma and what you'd prefer. Like there's a small bust of Lenin close to Turku art museum but i'd never think about vandalizing it just cuz "wyaahh i don't like what it represents". It represents a time of change and turmoil in history and we oughta always remember those times regardless what we believe in.

Especially anarchists who vandalize the graves of veterans get my jimmies rustled in a big way.

Practically if you support this you're not any better than ISIS with their iconoclasm.
>>
>>78789553
You have to let go at some point you know, you can't tell black people in the US this shit, which is legit deeply offensive to them, has got to stay because some people like to LARP as "rebels"

Confederates were ultimately traitors and they did fucking lose the war, none of them are alive today.

This is all just idiocy.
>>
>>78789791
None of the slaves are alive either. Both sides are descendants.
>>
>>78789735
It's when history is forgotten that we are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>78789878
Yes, but descending from slaves is humilliating, let's not mince words here, and blacks are still treated like shit.
>>
>>78789958
And? So is descending from someone who lost a war of secession and was forcibly subjugated.

Blacks are only treated like shit because the vast majority of them are. Educated blacks are treated like royalty by their colleagues.
>>
>>78789671
I don't really know the details of every incident involving statues/flags or all that shit, the point is everything is racist ever since Trump got elected.
I'm faily sure antifa doesn't even give a shit about those statues who have been standing there for decades without anyone giving a shit, it's just a cheap excuse to chimp out against Trump, le alt-right, le evil republicans you name it.
They certainly weren't a problem when Bush got (re)elected, why do they now?
>>
>>78789958

blacks are not treated like shit, people that happen to be black may be treated poorly because they themselves may act in socially destructive ways

ie, don't commit the crime if you can't do the time

I have plenty of useful black neighbors that are functional people with actual useful jobs that I respect
>>
>>78787645
I think you're a retard for being Canadian and jumping on the /pol/ bandwagon. Most of the statues weren't put up until the 1920s at the height of the KKK and Jim Crow in order to signal southern white superiority over their black population. They shouldn't be glorified and should be removed from the public space to a more appropriate venue, with a history of the person, the statue, and the context in which it was erected.

I have no sympathy for southerners who glorify traitors and separatists. They're still complaining about losing the war 150 years after; it's worse than Europe's butthurt belt. That glorification should be suppressed. It's even their own elected government that is deciding to remove these statues, which they won't accept.
>>
>>78790045
Come on, southerners love to roleplay confederates were heroes fighting for some vague noble lost cause, le state rights.

And no blacks are not shit, not the overwhelming majority and certainly not when compared to the fascist trailer trash that are making a cause out of this.
>>
>>78789553
>What if suddenly your society tore down historic statues because today it was no longer politically correct?

Do you see Eastern Europeans tearing down commie statues problematic too because they aren't "politically correct"?
>>
>>78788264
Warning shots are illegal. The only time one is legally able to draw, present, and fire a gun at someone or in the direction of someone is if they rationally believe that their life or the life of someone else is in danger, in cases of assault with a deadly weapon. Whether this was justified depends on whether the impromptu flamethrower is legally considered a deadly weapon, whether he attacked first, and if not, whether the flag pole wielded by the other man was considered a deadly weapon.
>>
>>78790159
Most but not all. I also never heard of the link between the KKK so that's new to me.
>>
>>78790211
I think a country should remember its past and teach it accordingly. I'm not against removal as times change but history needs to be preserved too.
>>
>>78790211

not comparable, as those were symbols imposed by a despotic regime upon subjugated peoples far and wide
>>
>>78790080
I'm not asking you to endorse BLM here, but are you honestly telling me there's no discrimination in the US against black people? I'm not saying widespread, I'm saying significant enough it does negatively affect their lives.
>>
>>78790159

you've been manipulated by emotion, and ignorance :/
>>
>>78787587
dolan brrumpf is NOT my president
>>
>>78790340

I seriously don't think so, no

I think it's a lot of crap made by people that want a crutch to solve their problems
>>
>>78790160
>southerners love to roleplay confederates
Sure, there's nothing wrong with taking pride in one's ancestors. The offended blacks are also "roleplaying", but as slaves.

>blacks are not shit
Mate I live in Africa, you have no idea what you're talking about. Look up necklacing or my country's rape statistics. Rape is a good metric because it's minimally influenced by poverty.

Besides that, America would have the same gun crime rate per capita as Denmark without blacks. Not to mention prison populations.
>>
>>78790400
Fair enough, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

>>78790425
Same thing here, you're going to a place of legit discussing the merits of racism.
>>
>>78790365
Ignorance in what way? The things I've said are verifiable fact. Until you actually back up your claims, you're just spewing ad hominems.
>>
>>78790591

a good chunk of your post is emotional and melodramatic claptrap, so I think you've given enough evidence
>>
>>78790335
And Jim Crow defending KKK supporting people erecting confederate statues isn't a symbol of racism and oppression imposed on black people? It's the exact same thing.
>>
>>78790653
Nice use of weasel words.
>>
>>78790672

your mother?
>>
>>78790667

no
>>
>>78790335
>imposed by a despotic regime upon subjugated peoples
It was imposed on actual slaves. You can't get more despotic than slavery.
>>
>>78790653
Can't exactly convince people to see your point when you provide no argument whatsoever. Typical Southerner, driven to reject any statement that doesn't feel right on their gut.
>>
>>78790827

the memorials that exist in the south were no put forth by governments by and large, they were funded and put in place by the people of those towns and municipalities, commemorating their local sons that fought and died
>>
>>78790716
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night

lmao at nazis crying about confederate statues are exactly the same as slavshits chimping out in Estonia
>>
>>78790827
Yeah, during slavery they counted slaves as 3/5ths of a person despite them not having any voting rights to artificially inflate their power over the federal government in the house of representatives and electoral college.
>>
>>78790894

the toils of the swede really were in vain, you fellas are as stupid as when they found you
>>
>>78790559
Well yeah, I'm actually pro-segregation for the most part. Not racism though, I don't endorse hate.

You were actually right though, most blacks are fine (although culturally different). It's just that they have by far the largest criminal minority everywhere they exist. This is beside the point of the thread though so I'm going to stop.
>>
>>78790936
see >>78788923
>>
>>78790936
More content free posting. Is this the best /pol/ can do? Are they actually retarded?
>>
>>78791010

I'm not from pol

I thought you were from there
>>
>>78790985
Do you know if there are countries in Africa where non-african minorities have a higher rate of criminality?
>>
File: white_btfo8.png (743KB, 874x554px) Image search: [Google]
white_btfo8.png
743KB, 874x554px
someone please say hi to /pol/
>>
>>78791376

hi, how area you /pol/, why are you disguising yourself?
>>
>>78787587
>Lost war
>built the monument about the loser side
>"OH MY GOD GUISE! IT'S FOR HISTORY!"

now that's retarded
that's like iraqi built saddam statue or spain built republican figure statues
>>
>>78791628

why do you post?

you have plainly studied the topic for all of five seconds
>>
File: shameful.jpg (43KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
shameful.jpg
43KB, 750x555px
tearing down statues is ISIS tier and un-american. heh those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>78791752
you people just shitting entire world media with that shit
i even had weird dream because of that even i don't want to blabbering of nay kind of that shit
i dreamed about being white trump supporters as US citizen
Then because of that my single mom despise me, my respond for that is by saying "we must preserve white culture mom!"
"*Sigh...* just whateever son..."
later i found old crate filled with old photos and old medical record
the photo is about a young black couple, and the woman's looks is like the mother
and the medical record is about melanin changing operation
another photos are about before and after about melanin operation, which caused melanin changing from black skin to white skin. These photos are about young woman who her looks like the mother (both before and after melanin operation) and a babies (both before and after melanin operation).
Then next i found myself as a black person (not white person anymore), marching with BLM supporters, at anti-trump rally, pretty bizarro tb-qh
>>
>>78791863

I suppose it's a dream, but this post makes you sound like a crazy person
>>
>>78787587
Trump is doing the best decision
If he sides with sjws he loses all credibility he has left t b h

Anyways this has gone on for too long i think he should divert attention and make usa move on
Start a war
Boots on the ground in Syria or NK that is what usa needs right now
>>
>>78788004
At this point it pretty much is.
>>
>>78792421
you're confusing /int/ with /pol/ and /tv/
>>
>>78792781
generals have been a part of /int/ long before reddit had any significant presence on 4chan
As for the blogging, maybe you're right, but isn't that just mostly /r9k/-tier shitposting though?
>>
>>78789488
/pol/ is too fast, shitpost bait threads such as this have to compete with many other shitpost bait threads to win their guaranteed 200 (You) prize.
>>
File: fuckoffpoltardscum.png (281KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffpoltardscum.png
281KB, 800x820px
Will this reddit-spacing faggot fuck off already?
>>
File: 1494914462763.png (77KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494914462763.png
77KB, 429x410px
>>78790159
>who glorify traitors and separatists
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.