[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4D Chess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Zaki Hussaini.jpg (113KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Zaki Hussaini.jpg
113KB, 960x540px
A 19-year-old Afghan man who was deported from Finland in early July, returned to the country on Tuesday.

Hussaini now returns to his familiar circles in south-western Finland – including his friends, his job and his own bed.

Hussaini was met by acquaintances and reporters at Helsinki-Vantaa airport on Tuesday. His friend and adopted 'mother' Helvi Klemetti from Loimaa was among the well-wishers.

"I'm so relieved," said Klemetti, with whom the orphaned Hussaini has been living since he came to Finland as an asylum seeker in 2016.
>>
>>78784952
>the absolute state of finland
>>
No that's some 1d chess
Dumb leftie voluntary takes a house nigger under her roof
>>
>>78784952
Still better than a New-Swede.
>>
>>78784952
Which one's the Afghan man?
>>
>>78785164
The tall guy behind the lady with the sign, next to his Italian mate.
>>
>>78784952

SW Finns in /mämmi/ are always bragging about being Swedes not Finns. Well maybe they really have Swedish brains.
>>
>>78784952
>deported
For what reason?
>returns
Why? And how can he do that? Or does being deported mean nothing in funland?

>adopted 'mother'
You can adopt adults from different countries in funland? Where can i apply for getting adopted?
>>
>>78785354
>For what reason?

Police didn't know that he already had a residence permit that was approved on the basis of the job he was working.

>Why? And how can he do that? Or does being deported mean nothing in funland?

He has a work permit and residence card so he must be allowed back.

>Where can i apply for getting adopted?
Be well behaved and go to church in Finland
>>
>>78785164
White hat, blue sweater
>>
>old woman with no husband, no job and no kids kills her unbearable boredom by caring for refugees
>refugees have no reason being here, so they'll get deported
>"no wait they're under my protection I will pay for everything"
>"ok whatever"
>government bills her 600€ per head for shelter, food etc
>"wait i don't want to pay this"
>government seizes her house, car etc to pay for them
>she is left with nothing, will go to jail because she owes the government a ton of money and the refugees will get deported anyway now

Old leftist women are strange people.
>>
File: 1396041339562.jpg (55KB, 1050x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396041339562.jpg
55KB, 1050x400px
We have these kind of women too, we call them Batikhäxa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vTL28TqnK4
>>
Also for you guys, since none will understand swedish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY
>>
>>78785234
That's clearly a pure-blooded finn.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.