[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country last time you saw the northern lights Iceland April

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: norðurljós.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
norðurljós.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Country
last time you saw the northern lights

Iceland
April
>>
>>78780891
USA

Literally never have ;_;
>>
as a boy when I still lived in northern Minnesota
>>
I didn't know iceland had gopniks.
Also never.
>>
>>78780974
lol I literally just told my lad to sit like a pole
>>
>>78780891
Canada

Ha same, April
>>
>>78780999
Actually no wait
On canada day.
Literally right after the fireworks finished, i looked directly up and they were right there
We call them Cipâsisak-emihtôwak
Lit:dancing little spirits
>>
>>78781055
are you a native?
>>
>>78781055
>We called them: cîpåwæpomüfwärtdēng

Never change Canada
>>
>>78781076
Yeah

>>78781100
Ne spreche pas pyccкий, gringo
>>
>>78781055
Is that inuktitut or cree?
>>
>>78781188
Did you grow up on the rez? How do you feel about your people?
>>
>>78780891
I saw it the other day in my kitchen
>>
>>78781189
Cree bud

>>78781211
Half rez half Edmonton.
How i feel? Thats a broad question, but it varies tb h.
The ones who adopted black 'gangster' culture: not too fond of them. I wanna help them get back in their roots though.
Basically the more north you go; the more chill people get on the rez.
>>
>>78781347
Hypothetically, do you think it could be possible for non-inuit indigenous peoples of canada to be rallied into seizing land and establishing authority?
I know it's a weird question, but I've been thinking about how they'll survive in the future, recently.
>>
this thread has reminded me that Indians exist
>>
Australia
Never.
>>
>>78781686
I've been really thinking that question too myself actually. Like, in the recent news if the last few years, theres been talk of some bands and nations fighting to become a full fledge independant country at times, impossible though in reality. If not, trying to gain more authority and rights to government off-rez soil. Its tough though, especially since reserves are so far apart and theres different cultures in each one to unite the different tribes. The government makes it harder for us to become independant by slowly revoking rights to other bands that are trying to become more autonymous.

It'll take a big fuck up by the gov to really cause a movement if i was to say so myself e.g. IdIe no more, north dakota access pipeline
>>
Never seen the Northern but I saw the Southern about 13 years ago. It was red.
>>
>>78780891
Never this is a fucking hell dessert
>>
I would like to live in Iceland
>>
About one year ago
>>
>>78780891
USA

About mid-July we could see it just flickering on the horizon. That was the only time I have ever seen it.
>>
>>78782344

from what I know of your country you want to nearly live just about anywhere
>>
File: 2017-04-18 HDR.jpg (156KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-18 HDR.jpg
156KB, 1024x690px
>>78780891
>Country
Sweden (Lapland - Kurravaara)
>last time you saw the northern lights
18th of April, had my last tour for the year that day.
>>
>>78782084
Do you think harsh prohibition laws specifically for indigenous peoples would improve things, or would only counseling of sorts work?
>>
Belgium
never

feels bad to be a southern shitskin
>>
>>78780891
NEVER BECAUSE WE'RE IN THE FUCKING SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE CUNT
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.