[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a yellow monkey. I wanted to be born in a white man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1817.jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
15KB, 260x194px
Caucasian skin is beautiful, hair is thin and long. The top bone is large and the forehead is high. Both the appearance and the skeleton are beautiful.
The spirit is intelligent, and it is the nature of conviction that it reaches the extreme level of civilization. It is the best among all races.

The color of Asian skin is yellow and looks like oil. Hair is long, black straight hair, bristle.
The shape of the head is somewhat square and the forehead is low. Ella bone is big, nose is low, eyes are thin and are lifted obliquely. In case of
It is a person who often withstands hardships and encourages studies, but progress of things is very slow as wisdom's work is bad.
>>
File: IMG_1818.jpg (101KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.jpg
101KB, 500x375px
This is a sentence written by Fukuzawa Yukichi.
Fukuzawa Yukichi is a person on the banknote of the highest amount in Japan.
>>
File: DEovtvDU0AAMdJK.jpg large.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DEovtvDU0AAMdJK.jpg large.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
>>78773006
What do Japanese think of mixing with Swedes?
>>
I'm a white man, tall, blue eyes, the whole thing, and I wish I was born in Japan instead. Being white is not all it's made out to be my japanese friend, at least you have a rich culture and history while us nothern crypto-niggers have nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>78773073
source?
>>78773006
same
>>
>>78773098
White x Asian girl is sublimation of beauty and cute.
>>
>>78773143
http://school.nijl.ac.jp/kindai/SUMI/SUMI-00331.html
>>
>>78773006
I am a nigger, I wish I was born Japanese....

They have the coolest hair, the best skin color, eyes, and facial features. They have the coolest history with samurai and ninja, best weapons, best architectures, best music, best art, and the best technology. They also have cute women.
>>
>>78773220
why are niggers such weeb?
>>
>>78773239
Because being black is horrible :( and anime is cool.
>>
>>78773129
Same. But with affluence so I could have a comfy home and not have to wageslave every minute of my life away for shekeltoshi
>>
>>78773239
black guys especially living US have very positive opinion about us due to historical reason that Japan as the colored fought against white devils in the past.
>>
>>78773299
That's not the reason why. Blacks have a high opinion of Japan because they grew up watching anime on TV like everyone else in the 90s.
>>
>>78773299
Thats not the reason at all lol... we just like Japanese culture. You also have nice hair, while we have nappy rough hair. Ninjas and Stylized fighting plays a big part too.
>>
>>78773187
lmao pathetic
>>
File: 15011289585853.jpg (22KB, 328x322px) Image search: [Google]
15011289585853.jpg
22KB, 328x322px
>Americans
>>
Japanese hair >>>>>>>>> Black hair
>>
>>78773360
your gandpas have kinds of opinions though.
they loathed to join WW2 fighting for white.
>>
>>78773006
He is talking about handsome/chad people. Not necessarily white.
>>
>>78773006
Because you are fugly jap
>>
>>78773006
Post a timestamp """yellow man"""
>>
if i was asian maybe i'd have an excuse for being a manlet
>>
>>78774586
Manlet always have excuse whatever race you're. Blame your parents
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.