[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greeks are not hellenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4130.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4130.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Greeks are bascially Turks. I've researched a lot about the origins of Greeks and I've come to the conclusion that Greeks have absolutely no genetic connection to the Ancient Macedonians, Epirotes and most importantly the Dorians and Mycenaeans.

Greeks are a mix of individuals, it's a long and complicated story as to what they are so I'll bascially sum it up with green text.

It all starts with Rome:
>100 BC all of Greece was controlled by the Romans
>>It was rich and hence like Italy attracted many migrants in the form of slaves and freemen
>lots of race mixing ensued with Africans and middle easterns
>250-500AD, many of the Greeks perish to Gothic and Hunnic raids
>500-700AD, Slavs migrate and become the majority of many areas in Greece
>700-900AD, active scale genocide of Slavs by Byzantines, it was successful and the Byzantines resettled Southern Italians and Anatollian "Greeks" into Greece
>Greece is pretty much shitskin at that point with influx of contaminated people
>1200-1400AD, Albanians migrate southwards and settle in many areas because of the depopulation from Bulgar-Byzantine Wars
>1400-1900AD, Ottoman era, Greeks bascially become Turks here, rape, race mixing, etc...
>1921 AD, independent Greece and Turkey commit to population exchange, the Greeks get 1 million eastern Christians, these people were shitskins through and through
>2017AD, Greeks are bascially mixed mutts and have no direct descent from the ancient Hellenic tribes

Greeks bascially to us today what the Nubians were to Romans 2000 years ago.
>>
okay
>>
>>78769724
Latest DNA study says Greeks are what they used to be (%85)
>>
>>78771635
>>78774064
Why do you imbeciles bump this thread? Are you inbred?
>>
>>78774119
I am inbred so yes
>>
>>78769724

your research is pointless
there are actual studies done on ancient remains, comparing them to modern populations, if you are actually interested

by the way, modern Greeks are "whiter" than ancient Greeks, because the most important migration into Greece, was the one of slavs during their expansion into the Balkans. Island Greeks who are darker are more similar to Ancient Greeks. And Greeks havent changed much. The modern population closer to Bronze Age Greek is Cypriots, an Island close to Lebanon.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com.ar/2017/08/minoans-and-mycenaeans.html
http://eurogenes.blogspot.com.ar/2017/08/steppe-admixture-in-mycenaeans.html
>>
>>78774573
>quoting dienekes the butthurt pontic subhuman
>>
>>78775229

he says pretty much the same thing of the study
https://gnxp.nofe.me/2017/08/02/when-the-ancestors-were-cyclops/
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true
The origins of the Bronze Age Minoan and Mycenaean cultures have puzzled archaeologists for more than a century. We have assembled genome-wide data from 19 ancient individuals, including Minoans from Crete, Mycenaeans from mainland Greece, and their eastern neighbours from southwestern Anatolia. Here we show that Minoans and Mycenaeans were genetically similar, having at least three-quarters of their ancestry from the first Neolithic farmers of western Anatolia and the Aegean1, 2, and most of the remainder from ancient populations related to those of the Caucasus3 and Iran4, 5. However, the Mycenaeans differed from Minoans in deriving additional ancestry from an ultimate source related to the hunter–gatherers of eastern Europe and Siberia6, 7, 8, introduced via a proximal source related to the inhabitants of either the Eurasian steppe1,6, 9 or Armenia4, 9. Modern Greeks resemble the Mycenaeans, but with some additional dilution of the Early Neolithic ancestry. Our results support the idea of continuity but not isolation in the history of populations of the Aegean, before and after the time of its earliest civilizations.
>>
>>78775322
nevertheless the butthurt pontic greek is not reliable. quote the actual study instead of that retard.
wish TOPAL killed his family.
>>
>>78775322
Fucking morons. It proves nothing! The Mycenaeans were northern invaders, the Dorians the same, the ancient Macedonians the same.

No Greek is descended from them and the study's says nothing at all in trying to support that Greeks descending from Mycenaean conquerors.

Greeks are mixed as stated in the OP proven by historical and genetic evidence.
>>
File: 1475452964956.png (59KB, 1127x686px) Image search: [Google]
1475452964956.png
59KB, 1127x686px
>>78769724
decent pasta 4/10
>>
shut the fuck up you new world scum mongrel with no identity, we are 100% Hellenic superhumans, blood of Leonidas courses through my veins
>>
>>78775445
Fuck you i got food poisoning today from eating pasta and meat
>>
>>78775371
>>78775433

that quote is the abstract of the study

Saying Myceneans were northern Invaders is like saying Hungarians are eastern invaders.
Hungarians are central europeans who look central european, are genetically central european, and speak a language from central asia, a small minority can impose a language over a much larger population without changing their genetics.
The myceneans tested, including an elite woman from a wealthy burial, were of local nealithic farmer ancestry with only a small dash of northern (from the russian steppe) ancestry that may have come from the north or from Armenia.

"We have assembled genome-wide data from 19 ancient individuals, including Minoans from Crete, Mycenaeans from mainland Greece, and their eastern neighbours from southwestern Anatolia. Here we show that Minoans and Mycenaeans were genetically similar, having at least three-quarters of their ancestry from the first Neolithic farmers of western Anatolia and the Aegean [1, 2], and most of the remainder from ancient populations related to those of the Caucasus [3] and Iran [4, 5]. However, the Mycenaeans differed from Minoans in deriving additional ancestry from an ultimate source related to the hunter–gatherers of eastern Europe and Siberia [6, 7, 8], introduced via a proximal source related to the inhabitants of either the Eurasian steppe [1, 6, 9] or Armenia [4, 9]

"Modern Greeks resemble the Mycenaeans, but with some additional dilution of the Early Neolithic ancestry. Our results support the idea of continuity but not isolation in the history of populations of the Aegean, before and after the time of its earliest civilizations."
>>
>>78775821
>Hungarians are central europeans who look central european, are genetically central european, and speak a language from central asia, a small minority can impose a language over a much larger population without changing their genetics.
first of all, hungarian language is not central asian.
secondly, you're a braindead wh*Te subhuman. stop talking about things that you don't know.
>>
>>78775616
really? get well soon
>>
File: arazouzou (3).jpg (65KB, 594x420px) Image search: [Google]
arazouzou (3).jpg
65KB, 594x420px
>>78769724
no need for wall-texting, just use this pic
>>
>>78776255
and yes only blonds are the true descendants of Ancient Greeks
>>
Am I Greek?
>>
>>78777010
no
>>
>>78769724
huh, it's almost as though people migrate around and interbreed.
>>
>>78777010
No Ik*bey, you are not Greek
>>
>>78776255
Yes and blacks are the real Egyptians
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.