[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. Does ananas belong on pizza? 1. Finland 2. Yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pizza-americana-600x600.png (203KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-americana-600x600.png
203KB, 600x600px
1. Your country
2. Does ananas belong on pizza?

1. Finland
2. Yes
>>
Why do you say no sometimes? Is there some kind of formula?
>>
>>78757391
Does cancer belong on pizza?
>>
flag
i dont get why everyone chimps out about it. it is uma delicia
>>
do you like pizza with salame?
then salame belongs on pizza
do you like pizza with ananas?
then ananas belongs on pizza
do you like pizza with diarrhea?
then diarrhea belongs on pizza

eat your fucking pizza with whatever the fuck you want smeared on, I don't give a fuck
>>
gordon said no
>>
>>78758019
After hundreds of threads, we finally get the right answer. Congratz, Italy! You truly are the land of pizza.
>>
the country where “ananas”(abacaxi) comes from
Not really desu
>>
File: 1471165847840.png (68KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471165847840.png
68KB, 420x420px
>>78758474
>>
>>78758474
a funny fact is that in many pizzerias around Italy you can find every kind of unholy abomination that would make ananas pizza look like the holy grail of food
the most common around here is the "maialona" (the piggy one, or something like that), for which there isn't a fixed recipe but it's more of a "every fucking thing, edible or not, the cook can find in the kitchen" pizza, usually salame, wurstel, prosciutto, bacon, sausages and different kind of cheese
pizza is like pasta, put whatever you want on it as long as it makes you happy
>>
1. denmark
2. yes
>>
This is one of the most annoying aspects of international culture desu

>omgg you eat pizza with ananas
>omgg you don't eat pizza with ananas

Who cares as long as you don't eat dogs and tear alive frogs apart from their mouths and eat their intestines.

btw yeah we have ananas on pizza and it's okay. It's good the other way too. And yeah I'm above all you because I'm a slimy trickster who doesn't choose sides.
>>
>>78757391
Of course it doesn't belong on pizza, maybe in a fruit salad. Still, it doesn't taste bad.
>>
Da
>>
>>78757391
There is this one pizzeria here where they put chewing gums on pizza
>>
>>78759080
>making home pizza with friend
>decide to have half and half of the "cake"
>choose 2 ingredients for my side
>he just takes all the meats in the fridge and dumps them on
>>
>>78757391
Yes, only memelords say no
>>
yes, we invented it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.