[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Russian gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hzl6efbofa8y.jpg (37KB, 441x604px) Image search: [Google]
hzl6efbofa8y.jpg
37KB, 441x604px
>tfw no Russian gf
>>
>>78752957
well, the ones we're aren't buying, your mafia send them to us anything as prostitutes
>>
>>78753076
>>78753076
>your mafia send them
it's not the 90s anymore, nowadays they are perfect businnes women who do this job like others become saleswoman in H&M or cashier at carrefour
>>
>>78752957
They have websites for this comrade
>>
>>78752957
>lives in Russia
>doesn't have a Russian gf
Honestly, fuck you bro. The rest of us dream of having one, but don't have the opportunity to go to Russia and find a genuine Russian girl.
>>
>>78754451
someone should create a "how to get a russian gf"
>>
>>78754768
Russian girls are the easiest to start a conversation with.
Just keep talking to her about things she is interested and find a way to compliment her on everything she is wearing, and her make up, and shoes, and let her keep talking and when the time for you or her to leave comes, just ask her if she is REALLY going to let you walk away without kissing the only russian girl you ever met.
They easily fall for that kind of bullshit, i mean every girl does, but russian ones seem easier. Or was she tartar, i have no idea. Doesnt matter.
>>
>>78754046
They are dangerous if you are a married millionaire because they seduce you, suck your cock and dont swallow the cum, they spit it into a bag and you dont even see it.
Then they give that cum to old whores who later threaten you and extort money from you.
If you dont pay, they get pregnant with your cum, there are doctors and everything.
Later that whore takes half your stuff on court.
>>
>>78755308
What does it matter that i tell she is the only Russian i've ever meet. I can't understand it.
>>
>>78756503
special snowflake
>>
>>78756812
Are they that dumb? Why does it matter? She apparently knows that
>>
>>78757025
all women are like that, they want to feel special, unique...
>>
>>78755377
this is somehow hot
>>
hahaha I have
>>
>>78757374
So isn't it appreciating?? It sounds pretty normal. I don't think that is special
>>
>>78757559
you are looking for logic in women's mind
>>
>>78757806
Isn't it better way that i feel attractive to you? Finally I can understand your talk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.