[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Islam problem Redundant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>Islam problem

Redundant.
>>
>>78749469
Source/story?
>>
>>78749920
guy goes to the doctor feeling healthy, finds out he's dutch, tries to kill himself and everybody else

SAD!
>>
There's a lot of them where I live but they don't cause any trouble
>>
>>78750021
>There's a lot of them where I live but they don't cause any trouble

>My house has a lot of terminates but they don't cause any trouble
>>
>>78749920
>>78749979
https://www.rt.com/viral/353590-albania-hospital-fire-murder/
Already found the source, despite the lying Australian! BAD!
>>
>>78749469
Jesus fucking Christ this has to be the most inefficient way to murder someone of all time. That's what happens when you put honour over efficiency. Also had the doctor only been a little bit fast, he could have prevented this and saved the poor guy.
>>
>>78750289
What honour is there in setting fire to an unsuspecting man who is lying down?
>>
>>78750411
Don't ask me, ask the Albanians.
>>
>>78750461
Well then, what's honourable about locking your daughters in the basement and raping them?
>>
>>78750461
You said he was putting honour over efficiency.
It doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>78750289
the funny thing is the attacker died while the victim survived
>>
>>78749469
Nope
>>78749516
Lost
>>
Yes, but we are on the way to end it.
>>
>>78750044
It's true bro, here in Mexico we have some, i went to a private school when i was younger and some muslims were actually very peaceful and chill.
>>
>>78750535
Because it was most likely an honour killing, as it is custom in countries like Albania. They're not just about killing someone, they're about doing it in a special way.
>>
>>78750535
>muslim
>honor
lol
>>
>>78750584
?
>>
File: 3fe.gif (164KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
3fe.gif
164KB, 425x417px
>>78750555
>>
>>78750112
>It's believed Canaj carried out the attack after he had an argument earlier that day with Saraci while waiting to use the kidney dialysis machine.

>>
>>78750112
Wow the attacker and 2 other patients died but the intended victim survived somehow. That's crazy
>>
>>78749469
Yes, since 711. We thought we cured the cancer. We were given a clean bill of health in 1492, but after 500 years it came back. It's malignant and spreading. We may not have long to live :(
>>
>>78749469
This guy is not a muslim.

We don't care about muslims here in Brazil. But some people try to make their life a living hell. But most people doesn't allow it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.