[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gypsies too dumb to apply for welfare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: gypsie population.png (160KB, 788x596px) Image search: [Google]
gypsie population.png
160KB, 788x596px
They've been going around our neighbourhood for weeks now always begging at the front door. It's impossible to be homeless and begging in this country unless you're severely retarded or a criminal on the run.
>>
>>78746555
>or a criminal on the run
well what do you think?
they're gypsies ffs
>>
Is part of their tradition.
A German once told me that watch they steal a iron pipe, just because they wanted to steal it (they lost a day digging that shit). If the put half of the effort in some shitty job, they would have a nice and comfortable life.
>>
>>78746555
You answered your question. It's common for gypsies to trade drugs or steal from people.
>>
>>78746555
EU is fail
>>
>>78746555
I once saw 3 gyppo kids pick up and carry a 5 meter long rail of the railroad.
I can barely lift an end of it, yet because its free money, they somehow lifted it 10 cm off the ground and fucking ran.

I once took 4 gyppo kids with me and convinced them to 'steal' all the iron and metal garbage into my Tamić and i will pay them each 5 euros.
The kids cleaned that shit up and even found 6 old empty car batteries laying around and wanted to take 2.
It would cost me a day and a worker to do all that, but because i told them that the shit wasnt mine, they wanted to work for far less.
Took them for ice cream even and held one in my lap to steer the truck.
Had to yell at their older brother that wanted to take the money from them. Threatened to fuck him up if he takes a dime.

I know that hey are subhumans but i cant get myself to hate them.
>>
>>78751163
I can,fucking gypsies
>>
>>78746555
at least gypsies never mass murdered anyone, meanwhile germans ......
who is superior?
for me the gypsies, a old group of people that never abuse nor made suffer others
>>
>>78746555
Gypsies are like those American sovereign (non-)citizens. They hate the government and basically want to be invisible to the government. They don't want to have any documents or to be registered anywhere in any way. And they consider begging to be a legit career.
>>
>>78746555
Begging is lucrative. Beggars in Malaysia earn RM 3000 per month which is the take home pay of a fresh degree holder. If in one day they beg and get RM100 (100 people give RM1), you do the math.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.