[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodnight sweet prince. Press F to pay respect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Goodnight sweet prince.

Press F to pay respect.
>>
>>78746323
I'm only sad just because now vegan gains will be the subhuman he is even more
>>
F

another reason I will always do cardio
>>
>>78746323
Good riddance tbqh
>>
F

His bitch ex wife did this, someone needs to kill her.
>>
>>78746385
He did cardio every day, just don't take steroids for 20 years and you'll be fibe
>>
>>78746323
What a dumb cunt.
>>
>>78746323
>steroid junkie
kek
>>
Is that the guy who threw a model off a roof once?
>>
>>78746385
Just don't do steroids and you will be fine
>>
>>78749932
More like don't use recreational drugs. Nearly every bodybuilder who's died early used a lot of recreational drugs or committed suicide.
>>
>>78749972
I don't think winstrol is all that recreational, to be honest with you.
>>
WHATEVER IT TAKES

right babe?

b-babe?..
>>
>>78746323
Is bodybuilding the most retarded "sport"
>>
>>78750671
Not entirely, but powerlifting is
>>
>>78750671
I'd put competitive free diving and sauna above homoerotic muscle posing.
>>
File: rich piana.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rich piana.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>78746323
Gee, who would have thought that steroids are a risk to your health?

It's not like Zyzz didn't reach old age either or anything
>>
>>78751013
Zyzz LITERALLY prided himself on not doing cardio, smoking cigarettes and doing a lot of recreational drugs though. Also they say he had a heart condition.

>>78750579
www.ergo-log.com/cause-of-death-steroids-usually-means-recreational-drugs.html

The Australians have published an article in the Journal of Forensic Sciences in which they summarise the results of 24 post mortems performed on deceased steroids users. The post mortems took place in Sydney between 1996 and 2012.

All of the deceased were men. Their average age at the time of death was 31. Two-thirds of them were in paid employment. Many of those who died had worked as security agents or earned their money as a personal trainer. A few were still studying.

In two-thirds of the cases the post mortem showed that the men had died from accidental drug toxicity. In one of every three cases, the death was the result of a fatal combination of steroids and stimulants such as cocaine [chemical structure on the right], amphetamines or XTC. In thirty percent of the cases it was a combination of steroids and opiates that was the cause of death.

In almost all other cases the men had died as a result of crime or suicide.
>>
>>78751165
Autism spectrum?
That was a joke, anon.
>>
>>78746385
Yeah, I also only do cardio. Body making from gym looks like weird too desu.
>>
Nobody is surprised with his death. He didn't look healthy at all.
>>
File: TIME TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
Humanity status: left behind
>>
>>78751165
>The Australians have published an article
Whoa hol up
>>
File: whoa.jpg (119KB, 634x631px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
119KB, 634x631px
>>78746323
https://youtu.be/P0dWcAzeKe4?list=PLTuUNq3p__ApYncGXnBjuZjKSGe9Z1OiV

F, my big bro! From Brazil, with love.
>>
Bigorexia is a helluva drug.

Stick to running 10k every morning kids.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.