[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post reasons you hate your neighbors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: images (18).jpg (21KB, 433x340px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
21KB, 433x340px
>Russia
Imperialists

>S Korea
Whiny babies who leech of past events

>N Korea
Retarded babies that want to nuke you

>China
Autistic communists who have lost culture and basic human decency

>Taiwan
I don't hate them.
>>
File: hide japanese posts.png (181KB, 1450x898px) Image search: [Google]
hide japanese posts.png
181KB, 1450x898px
>>
>>78739316
>Taiwan
>there is no reason to hate them, that's why I hate them
>>
>>78739316
All will become one
>>
>Canada
Decent
>Mexico
Wish they would stop coming here and pooping out chicano anchor babies
>>
>>78739316
>Canada
I love maple syrup and gorgeous alpine forests.
>Mexico
I love tacos and beautiful churches

No need to hate on North American bros.
>>
>>78739316
>Russia
They leaked ICBM tech to NK

>Japan
They said sorry many times. Everyone was happy.
And the next thing you know, they are suddenly not sorry

>China
For creating NK and supporting it
Actively opposes reunification

>NK
a non country that threatens to kill me
>>
>Serbia
Literally genocidal subhumans, the trash of Europe
>Romania
gypsies, compulsive thieves, covered in feces
>Ukraine
subhumans in poverty, the shame of the white race
>Slovakia
No history, no culture, no identity, even their flag is Hungarian in origin. Not a real country
>Austria
I like Austrians. But they're insufferably smug
>Slovenia
Austrians in denial, not a real country, again, no history, no culture "b-but we have nice mountains" yeah, but nothing else
>Croatia
we will never forgive their betrayal and their fucking Jelacic.
Otherwise I quite like them
>>
>>78740311
>tfw Transylvania will never be Hungarian again
>>
>>78740327
I live for the day when Romania will be nuked by Russia.
>>
>>78740337
>Russia finally takes over Ukraine
>Then goes on to Moldova
>Romania gets apeshit about it
>Romania fucked in ass by Russia
Sounds about right
>>
>>78740364
nah. it's because they're the USA's most faithful lapdog, constantly buying weapons and missile systems for millions of US dollars, when they can't even feed their own people, or keep their rotting, crumbling hospitals from collapsing. Or stop a fucking measles epidemic that's been ravaging their country for a year now at least.

Anyway, Russia hates them for their missile systems, which makes them the absolute no.1 prime target for nuking. Boy, I can't hardly wait.
When you really think about it, it'd be a mercy, putting them out of their misery.

https://www.ft.com/content/4c87ae80-7760-11e7-90c0-90a9d1bc9691
>>
File: 89798_900[1].jpg (214KB, 897x672px) Image search: [Google]
89798_900[1].jpg
214KB, 897x672px
pic related

in red it's written "great and beautiful russia", in black stuff like "shitty japs", "cross-eyed monkeys" (for chinks), "various faggots" (for sweden and denmark) etc
>>
USA
> former whites, every shade of races act like wannabe niggers, for them everything its race related.

Belize
> Even to they are literally black, most of those I have met are very polite and get along fellas.

Guatemalans
> everything wrong in Latin America x 1000

But the thing I hate the most about americans are their destinctful - Oh I am half this and half that with a quarter of x american, fuck sake that always triggers me.
>>
>>78739316
B-but I don't hate my neighbours..
>>
>>78740773
wow
I’m so jealous.
>>
>>78740622
Spot on about Americans
>Guatemalans
>everything wrong in Latin America x 1000
Please explain

Canada
>People that are so arrogant about being nice. >I cannot stand their passive-aggressiveness.
>Wannabe British with that French inferiority complex.
Mexico
>Drug war
>Poor as shit, brown people.
>Come to the US to work slave style jobs for cash under the table; don't pay taxes on that money all the while getting welfare.
>Breed like fucking rabbits
Russia (It borders Alaska)
>I love them. No complaints
>>
>>78740848
You guys are good at making artificial islands, you should make a few close to us and relocate your population. You would kill two birds with one stone, get rid of bad neighbours and bad weather. It's a win-win.
>>
kiwis;
shit cunts that want all the privileges of being one country without pulling their weight or contributing

indonesia;
turning into pakistan

png;
money dump
>>
>>78741061
>money dump
'splain
>>
>Canada
It's full of Canadians

>Mexico
It's full of Mexicans
>>
File: dadaism.png (143KB, 1749x1457px) Image search: [Google]
dadaism.png
143KB, 1749x1457px
>France
KARL DER GROẞE WAS GERMAN REEEE

>Denmark
pigs who killed the great albino moose

>Netherlands
clog our highways

>Belgium
rape our children

>Luxembourg
hide our tax money

>Switzerland
throat cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE

>Austria
Bavaria 2.0

>Czech Republic
still believe they're middle european

>Poland
steal our cars
>>
>UK
I don't hate them
>Belgium
I don't hate them
>Germany
They destroy civilizations
>Switzerland
I don't hate them
>Italy
They are loud, fake and hypocrites, they behave like Maghrebis
>Spain
I don't hate them
>>
>>78740527
is finland tsuhna?
>>
>>78741061
>shit cunts that want all the privileges of being one country without pulling their weight or contributing

faaark off
>>
>China
Hong Kong's democracy, freedom of speech, rule of law are being ruined by China.

>Macau
They call us traitor and support China
>>
>Germany

Extremely arrogant and looking down upon us, also they make us accept rapefugees, but at least they give us money and jobs, so we have to tolerate them. Overall, they can be either nice or overly nationalistic. I've yet to see a leftist, antifa-tier German, all Germans I've met so far are leaning right.

>Czechia

Basically Little Germans speaking a Slavic language. They are also arrogant and dislike us, because Poland is quite big and influential in the region, yet still shitty, so nothing good comes from there. Czechs would rather see Poland being occupied by Germany, with a Czech corridor to the Baltic Sea.

>Slovakia

Sometimes they try to do the same what Czechs do, but these are rather funny attempts. If they don't try hard, they're cute guys.

>Ukraine

They have turned nazi lately, also Ukraine is just poor and underdeveloped, so all kinds of crimes come to Poland from there. They aren't grateful to us for our help after maidan and praise nazi criminals, who murdered Polish civilians.

>Belarus

Extremely russophilic and totally russified, it drives me crazy when I see people who don't respect their own culture and language so much.

>Lithuania

Nazis, who want to destroy the leftovers of Polish culture and traditions in their country, also they often put the skinds on our efforts to push Russia out of Central Europe, even though they claim they dislike Russia.

>Russia

It's just a big pile of shit. Nothing good ever comes out of there. The world would be better, if it didn't exist.
>>
>>78741433
Chuhon'
>>
> Russia
Backstabbers, started undeclared war on us as result 10000 killed and 2 mill. refuges

> Hungary
According to this >>78740311 retarded assholes
>>
>>78740235
I wanna blow all churches
>>
File: DSC00294-e1476357621286.jpg (16KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00294-e1476357621286.jpg
16KB, 400x262px
>Russia
Smelly thiefs and unreliable people with increasingly crazy people leading them
>Sweden
Overly smug idiots who think they are something
>Norway
Cheaters, especially in sports.
>>
>>78741450
Can you please give us the translations of that map?
>>
>>78741472
implying all the ukrainian refugees aren't just opportunists who flee to the richer countries from the supposed horrors of war, the war is a great boon to them
>>
>Norway

Nato fags

>Finland

Muh k/d

>Baltic countries

American vassals

>Poland

Their victim complex

>Belarus

Nothing to hate,except zmagars

>Ukraine

Dumb government

>Caucasus,Central Asia

Fuck off we are full

>China

Fucking commies

>Mongolia

Russophobic cunt-eyed faggots

>Best Korea

Nazi-communists

>Japan

Fucking imperialists, also backstabbers

>USA

Imperialistic faggots
>>
>>78740773
come to our next
I wish all Portugues come to Korea and All Korean go to Portugues.
>>
>>78741003
you mean we make dejima again?
haha!
>>
>>78741510
Clockwise

Our North

Fucking japs

Lazy-eyed monkeys

Steppe & shit

Churkas

Churka-demons

Hachs

Hohols

Lyahs

Krauts

Bulbashes

Labuses

Chuhon'

Different faggots
>>
>>78741619
Hell no, we like where we are. You should come to us. No more best/worst korea, no more tsunamis. Unless you like tsunamis..
>>78741631
Exactly.
>>
>>78741510
it's not easy to translate because it uses a lot of the local derogatory terms

our north, great and beautiful russia, various faggots (sweden/denmark/norway), chukhon' (a deragatory term for finns https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Чyхнa btw back then it wasn't derogatory and was used by pushkin "shelter of the wretched chukhon'" about their huts where st. petersburg was to be built in "the bronze horseman"), labuses (lithuanians, https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/Лaбyc it's a rather rare term though), bulbashes (from "bulba", potato, belarussians), lyakhs (poles, a related turkish, lol, term is here https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Leh), khokhols (ukrainians https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/khokhol), germans with a suffix that makes it sound derogatory, english doesn't have such suffixes so it's something like "jerries" in effect albeit not quite, khaches (from a common armenian surname "khachaturian"), churkas (i guess you have met this term on /int/ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/чypкa), then it's another word-making stuff, churkabeses, churka + bes i.e. demon or in this case rather as yet another derogatory suffix, steppes and shit for mongolia, cross-eyed monkeys for china and shitty japs for japan

it's a picture made by this guy https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacя_Лoжкин that pic of his was considered "extremist" btw, lol

also i personally like this one of his works, the lettering there it's "only by belief, work, love and medicaments it's possible to overcome the terrible illness - homosexuality"
>>
>>78741751
Neo-Dejima in Portugal!
Nice desu ( ´ ▽ ` )b
>>
>>78739316
>Imperialists
Russia is a jew slave like France and Germany.
>>
>>78741642
>>78741936
Spasiba!
>>
>>78739316
>Germany
Germans are pretty annoying people, far worse is how cucked they are though.
>France
The French psople who come to work here are in general actually pretty based, but there's inevitably also a lot of scum that comes across the border.
>Italy
Everything you would expect + illegal niggers
>Liechtenstein
No problems, they're actually kind of cute :3
>Austria
I like them. If we quit Schengen, everything would be good.
>>
>Netherlands
No hard feelings. Netherlands is a nice country. Always stay away from the beach just to make dutchbros happy.
>Belgium
Same as with Netherlands. No hard feelings.
>France
Meh, they still seem salty because of the war and such. Nice country tho
>Poland
Literally mentally stuck in 1940. All the polish immigrants I have ever met were bro tier tho.
>Czech republic
No opinion
>Austria
Assholes
>Switzerland
Lesser assholes
>Luxembourg
No opinion
>UK
Also mentally stuck in 1940. Never met a brit irl but when they are like this irl too then it's pretty sad. (Not counting the usual banter)
>Denmark
I like Legos
>>
>>78742875
You should take geography classes
>>
>>78739316
>Germany
Have strong ties to them, can't really hate but their governmant actions and refugee policies are retarded. Get you shit togerther

>Czechs
Cool, hope relations will get better. Also krautified slavs

>Slovakia
Good to have them as neighbours. They are cute magyars

>Ukraine
Seriously, wtf
http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/301471,Attempt-to-smuggle-antiaircraft-into-Poland-foiled

>Belarus
basically brainwashed into being russians

>Russia
meh dunno really. They are really poor right now

>Lithuania
The most retarded nationalism possible over there.
>>
>romania
Arrogant, history falsifying, romanizing gypos

>serbia
Meh, it's pretty neutral. The albanian maffia operates from there, which is not the best

>croatia
Best ally, don't hate them, not even for Jelacic

>slovenia
Nice mountains, no problem with them

>austria
Habsburgs

>slovakia
Romania lite, met some cool guys from there

>ukraine
Gopniks flooding eastern hungary
>>
>>78740311
kek, nice superiority complex there. don't delude yourself, you are just another east euro banana republic

>Ireland
Horrific accents, not too bad though.

>France
Constantly whinging about everything, nothing is ever good enough

>Belgium, the Netherlands
???
>>
>>78741360
> that vid

and I thought the dutch were the worst offenders
>>
>>78739316
spoken like a true jap
we should have let stalin have your country in 45
>>
>Uruguay
Little brother who speak Spanish. We realize that having a border next to Argentina capital was a mistake, then uruguay was born.
>Argentina
Besides football hate, pretty much friends.
>Paraguay
Half of the country is just a big Brazilian farm. No one hates them.
>Bolivia
Meh
>Peru
Region is too remote to have any kind of territorial dispute.
>Colombia
Meh
>Venezuela
We realty need to solve their red problems. Maybe in 2018...
>Guiana
Meh
>Suriname
Meh
>France
Kek, not a thread.
>UK Islands
Don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1503405514077.jpg (1MB, 868x7190px) Image search: [Google]
1503405514077.jpg
1MB, 868x7190px
>>
>>78740297
China didn't create NK
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.