[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO'S NEXT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: carrierflagxxx.jpg (3MB, 3730x3228px) Image search: [Google]
carrierflagxxx.jpg
3MB, 3730x3228px
What will be the next country to join the prestigious global league of carriers and help shape the course of human history and geopolitical power well into the next century? And what will they name their new carrier?

Remember, only carriers with fixed-wing aircraft count.

I hear Turkey is already in the running.
>>
The imperial star destroyer wasn't a carrier your dumb ass
The Providence class carrier or even the Venator Class star destroyer are more of carriers than the Victory 1 or Imperial
>>
>>78739160
Brazil is leaving your list by the way. Our aircraft carrier is being decommissioned as i write this. Plus it never really worked properly, when they tried to sail with it for training it caught on fire and the bridge got massively damaged, it stayed docked under repairs for many years, then when they tried to train with it again, something in it blew up and it got heavily damaged again in 2012. Now it's gone for good, no more blowing up.
>>
>>78739160
>a landlocked country has an aircraft carrier
>>
File: 5E1.jpg (483KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
5E1.jpg
483KB, 1024x685px
>>78739329
pls buy
>>
>>78742933
That's a very aesthetic ramp, I like it. Ramps are so superior.
>>
>>78742933
>>78742973
Feel bad for both of you
>>
They aren't really worth it anymore except for rolling up and bombing 3rd world crap-holes who can't really do anything about it.
They are way too vulnerable in this day and age..
>>
>>78743040
Ramplets and towerlets need not reply.
>>
File: OspreyL61.jpg (187KB, 1848x1384px) Image search: [Google]
OspreyL61.jpg
187KB, 1848x1384px
>>78742973
I hope we can have some carrier exercises together soon, we already did some with the french and the US marines before. It would be nice to see them together.
>>
>tfw only one carrier
The Charles de Gaulle is too old anyway, they are going to sell it i think
Also it is a joke compared to a simple american carrier. And they have 11 of those.
>>
File: thanksspain.jpg (634KB, 3600x2025px) Image search: [Google]
thanksspain.jpg
634KB, 3600x2025px
Ramps + F-35A = winning so much
>>
File: f-35b-RAF-5.jpg (253KB, 1537x1022px) Image search: [Google]
f-35b-RAF-5.jpg
253KB, 1537x1022px
>>78743162
Can the F-35a takeoff from a ramp? I though you needed the F-35b?
>>
>>78743192
Yes, on the proviso that the ship is perched on a mountain
>>
>>78742973
your ramp is especially silly looking tho

at least the others have aesthetics
>>
>>78743192
looks like vagina
>>
>>78739160
>ramp
>humanoid
choose 1
>>
>>78745187
no ramp masterrace checking in
>>
>>78739160
>Ameriflats
>>
>>78739160
Why the fuck does thailand have an aircraft carrrier? What the fuck are they gonna do with it?
>>
>>78746570
Thray-land on this sucker.
>>
Our dock decomissioned, thank god.

Now the command wants to buy another shitty carrier from Royal Navy, when they are already spending billion on other more important projects and the govt announced more cuts.

I guess these niggers never learn, must be their carioca genes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.