[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that in Europe all canned tuna comes in olive oil,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Is it true that in Europe all canned tuna comes in olive oil, making it impossible for them to craft a delicious tuna salad?
>>
no some also comes in marinade for example
>>
>Not slicing some garlic, parsley and thyme or whatever fresh herb you have around to mix it with the oil and use it as salad dressing
This is the last time I answer to one of this burger bait threads
>>
>>78738993
It comes in rapeseed oil here, but I make sure to throw it out cause it's low quality non-refined oil
>>
No, it also comes in vegetable oil, various kinds of vegetable marinades, tomato sauce, water, etc.
>>
>>78738993
In straya you can get it in olive oil, spring water, brine or various marinated flavour things.
>>
File: tourist's delight.jpg (65KB, 555x803px) Image search: [Google]
tourist's delight.jpg
65KB, 555x803px
>>78739439
>chilean
>telling someone else how to cook
>>
>>78738993
>various kinds of vegeta
it comes out as natural too but it's disgusting and nobody buys it.
>>
In my country you can get it in water, oil, olive oil. and various.
>>
>>78740826
this

brine/water tuna also is disgusting to me
>>
>>78740846
Same here. Though the olive oil ones do taste nice and are healthy.
>>
>>78738993
I fucking hate the species they use for 99% of canned/tinned tuna. A shame, considering the low price and high protein value.
>>
It mostly comes in brine or plain water t bh, but admittedly we're not European

>>78739439
He means Tuna mayo, and you wouldn't want to make it with tuna in oil.
>>
>>78741713
>you wouldn't want to make it with tuna in oil.
Why not? Mayonnaise is mostly oil.
>>
>>78738993
i wouldnt really know
there are tuna cans with olive oil (i eat those only), then there are ones with vegetables, fuckign ketchup, and i do remember opening up a dort of a dry one but the can was rectangular. It was too dry for me to eat.

I just eat the ones with olive oil when im hungover, put some black pepper, some raw garlic on the side and one tomato along with bread.
I eat it really slow since i dont generally like fish, but i like this combo,
Tuna salad is food for girls, why would i want to eat that
>>
>>78738993
No it's not true, who told you that?
>>
>>78742690
Exactly. Sort of fucks the emulsion and tastes like pure oil. Been there done that.
>>
>>78738993
GOD YOU GOD DAMN AMERIMUTT RETARD TUNA WITH WATER EXIST YOU FUCKING STUPID MUTT
>>
>>78738993
>tuna salad
>is actually tuna mayo

fucking Americans
>>
File: 2890460_digital-image.png (948KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2890460_digital-image.png
948KB, 1600x1600px
>not putting tuna on pizza
you guys have no culture
>>
>>78745089
Tuma on pizza is great.
>>
>>78738993
no
>>
>>78738993
comes in water
>>
it comes in oil or water 2bh
>>
People who eat mayonnese are subhumans
>>
>>78746330
mayo on rice salad is god tier, also with boiled eggs is bretty good.
>>
>>78738993

Nope you can also get it in brine. Don't think I've ever seen tuna in olive oil
>>
>>78738993

I can speak for Turkey: yes. God fucking damnit it's the most annoying thing to have to squeeze out half a liter of disgusting olive oil just so I can get some protein
>>
tuna is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>78747008
>being so poor you can only afford the lidl tuna
>>
>>78738993
Fish is the most poisonous thing that you can eat these days. Don't eat them unless you know they were FISHED in CLEAN waters
>>
>>78738993
It comes in either oil, its own juice, or one of the previous options with something additional, like sun dried tomatoes or something
>>
>>78746923
Isn't that Haram(and not so healthy when we are talking about good oils without incorporating your diet)
>>
>>78747111
It's okay as long as you don't eat fish literally every day of the week
>>
>not collecting tuna oil and using it to fry stuff

wow lads how does it feel to be bourgeoise? bet you have your own waiter at home, fucking fagets
>>
>>78738993
Water mostly
>>
>>78747111
In USA it's Italian style/imported canned tuna = olive oil .
American style canned tuna = water.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.