[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have your interactions with Jordanians been like? My old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: jo.png (26KB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jo.png
26KB, 2560x1280px
What have your interactions with Jordanians been like?

My old coworker was from there and he would always do hilarious shit:

>called in saying he couldn't come to work because he had to care for his sick mother, his mom later came by asking where he was
>kept buying used mopeds from craigslist and crashing them, went through 3 or 4 in the year i worked with him there
>found a picture of a crash injury off google images and sent it to our boss saying he was in an accident and couldn't come into work
>eventually got fired for cursing out a customer

Hope you're doing well, Qussi.
>>
File: 1482717448453.jpg (61KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1482717448453.jpg
61KB, 433x419px
>called in saying he couldn't come to work because he had to care for his sick mother, his mom later came by asking where he was

My fucking sides are gone.
>>
>>78736685
I don't think there are any Jordanians here, most Middle Easterner's here come from Lebanon and Iraq I believe.
>>
>>78736743
He also kept taking tools from the shop to work on his mopeds and not returning them

I think he destroyed a few more bikes by botching the repairs
>>
>>78736685
Wtf kinda name is Qussi? are you sure he was Jordanian? That's literally how you say"my pussy" in Jordan
>>
I once watched the Prince (now King) do a cameo on Star Trek. He stood there and shook someone's hand.

That's my dealings with Jordan.
>>
>>78739369
kek
>>
>>78739369
9oussay you arap
>>
>>78736685
I don't think that's to do with him being Jordanian, he's probably just a funny person
>>
>>78739369
I think OP meant meant Qusai
>>
>>78739369
If it's spelled as Q it must be ق, not ك anyway.
>>
Jordanians in the Arab world are stereotyped for having a German tier sense of humor which is something I found mostly true when dealing with them.
Other than that, no overwhelmingly present characteristics that I can think of now
>>
>>78744253
post other ayyrab stereotypes
>>
>>78744273
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NationalStereotypes/Asia
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NationalStereotypes/Africa
Knock yourself out my man
>>
>>78736685
IRL they aight people
On the internet they're scumbags
>>
>>78744393
ok so I guess egypsies are lazy motherfuckers
>>
>>78744466
And swindlers too :^))))))))

Jk
>>
>>78736685
I went to Irbid with a couple of my arab friends, i didn't interact with many people but they seemed friendly and chill for the most part
>>
File: FirstLink.png (87KB, 1890x726px) Image search: [Google]
FirstLink.png
87KB, 1890x726px
>>78744466
The first link has everything you want friendo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.