[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET for 8 months >Very depressed >Sent out few applications

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1488621575895.jpg (36KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1488621575895.jpg
36KB, 409x409px
>NEET for 8 months
>Very depressed
>Sent out few applications over the time, always put maximal effort into my applications and had a completely true and accurate resume

>Two weeks decided that complacent cucks make it nowhere in this world
>Made fake job listings on CL
>Got a bunch of resumes sent in to me by normies
>Combed through them to find the best ones and used their resume snippets to form my own
>Added other fake experience and a community college diploma depending on which resume version I was sending to which area
>Began sending them out
>Got a few interviews very quickly
>Called and emailed today
>Job offer, $23/hr

>Also researched a lot about steroids and have ordered some online
>received tracking, should be here early next week

Who here /ascending/?
>>
>>78736171
post some so I can get ideas
>>
>>78736245
What's in it for me?
>>
I knew a leaf would be behind this post
>>
>>78736271
We are strong and smart, simple as that.
>>
>>78736270
nothing unless you want something
>>
>>78736171
shit that's a smart idea. I'm just like you anon but now 9 months unemployed/neet.
>>
>>78736171
Enjoy paranoia of being found out. I will tell you this, lies get bigger and deadlier.
>>
Be careful. They could employ you.
>>
>starts job
>has no idea what he's doing
>"anon, are you even qualified for this? Can you provide proof that you have a degree in xyz"
>anon shits himself and is fired
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (40KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
40KB, 327x316px
>>78736171
>hey Bruce, you went to college right?
>>
>>78737795
What's the loss though? Even if I get fired I can do the same again.

>>78737825
>Follow the flow
>Ask coworkers for help
>If somehow get fired I might qualify for unemployment benefits
Still not seeing where this could go wrong.
>>
>>78737825
>lie on your resume
>get blacklisted
>>
>>78737852
You'll can be convicted for identity theft.
>>
>>78737874
You mean fraud?

I searched long and hard for ANYONE. ANYONE. Convicted of fraud for lying on their resume. All I could find was people who were fake nurses, doctors, accountants who got charged with fraud.

Prove me wrong. Link some articles of people getting charged and convicted with fraud who lied on their resume that weren't medical professionals.
>>
>>78737925
Think its more of paranoia, being scared to get sued or fraud and afraid of the consequences.
Good luck you evil fuck, worse things are out there compared to a fake resume
>>
>>78737925
This thing can snowball into something big. Very rarely it just ends with you doing a $23/hour job for life. You will get past this round, think it's ok to go a little bigger and gradually until you reach the level of fake Doctors/Bankers, then you'll regret what you started years ago.

This is serious, either heed my advice or do as you wish.

I won't repeat myself.
>>
>>78738053
I dont give a shit. I'm willing to do 20 years in prison over lying on my resume. Call the FUCKING cops idgaf. Your "slippery slope fallacy" is retarded.
>>
>>78738128
You change your mind first day in prison :D
>>
>>78738053
So its like gambling? Where you get success and want more.
But I think op won't be as retarded to fake being a doctor.
>>
>>78738185
I'll stab a nigger to death(depending how fast they get me off him) first day and join the Aryan brotherhood or whatever Canadian equivalent we have

Idc senpai im not going back to the neet life. Im not going back
>>
>>78736171
Bet you're one of them Vancouver niggers
>>
>>78736171
You are and always will be, a loser.
>>
>>78738213
If you would try to do that I think you would get beaten so bad and thrown to isolation. And when you came back from there you would be beaten every day by everyone :D
>>
>>78738271
Lol nothing will happen. There is no punishment for lying on your resume. If anyone finds even a few examples of people serving a day is jail for lying on their resume I'll crush my testicles with a hammer right now.
>>
>>78738331
They could make you an example.
>>
>>78738358
This only happens if you lie about having a medical degree or a license something that actually carries responsibility.
>>
>>78737852
>Still not seeing where this could go wrong.
Friend in IT made his whole career with white lies. He has just a few months of college because social phobia. Self-taught in IT, starting working as a cable guy and doing a bit of HTML for the company.

Claims he knows new languages he doesn't know. If the company is interested in his profile, learn it during the night.

Only problem he had is when a specialized IT temp work company banned him globally. A very big one, like a specialized branch of Adecco or something.

Moved up and up and up until working with PhD École Polytechnique people (the MIT of France).

<SPOILER> Until he saw that nothing was enough to get 1st gf </SPOILER>

Polish heritage.
>>
>>78736171
what about your app?
SCALA
C
A
L
A?
>>
>>78736171
i hope the police caught you
>>
>>78738456
>like a specialized branch of Adecco or something.
I think because these temp work companies are intermediaries (?) whose main value is to offer, often in emergency situations, people with a definite set of skills to companies in temporary need.

So they were probably very ashamed they sent someone to a company, who got caught (the worker) pretending he had ready to use skills he didn't have.

More generally, I'd tend to agree with OP, people are bastards... I remember being very embarassed when I was looking for a flat, I told several landlords I was renting their flat until picking the right one and being sure it was signed. Then I called the other landlords, apologizing like I had done a crime. Some of them laughed, because it seems everyone does this, and never calls back.
>>
>>78738605
You're either the bull or the cuck in life. Simple as that m8
>>
>>78736171
You're really the scum of this Earth.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.