[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do korean people go to Paris to do hobo things ? A korean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bercy.png (1MB, 1142x819px) Image search: [Google]
bercy.png
1MB, 1142x819px
Why do korean people go to Paris to do hobo things ?
A korean guy is between life and death.

>At 5.30 am, the 26-year-old man of Korean nationality, speaking English, was stabbed. The tourist backpacker slept quietly in his sleeping bag outside at Bercy Park (12th). "He had to go right next to the bus station of Bercy to take his bus to England," says a police source.

>One or several men carried six stab wounds. Then they stole his stuffs, including 1000 euros cash. The victim would have managed to take the telephone of one of his attackers and to call for help. A phone was found. The victim was transported to the hospital with a life-threatening prognosis.

lol
>>
>>78722406
>No kevlar sleeping bag

Wtf I thought they gave one to everyone when landing in Paris
>>
>unironically going to Paris
serves him well
>>
File: mmmhh.png (365KB, 471x630px) Image search: [Google]
mmmhh.png
365KB, 471x630px
>>78722406
>sleeping in a park in Paris
is he for real
>>
>>78722406
They think France is as safe as Korea
>>
>>78722406
Korean medias talk about this ?
>>
>>78722406
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaake
>>
>>78722406
This is real though

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/01/10/greek-police-beat-up-another-illegal-immigrant-whos-actually-a-tourist/
>>
>>78731353
No it's Real check french news with "Korean Man Bercy" in French
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.