[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaijin flat finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
How did you honkey gaijin get a flat here?

I've got a respectable and well paid job, any advice? Hear that a lot of landlords don't likey the no speaky the Japanese.

Also, I'm a pleasantly white Western European, bonus points, right?
>>
File: 1503192017991.png (56KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1503192017991.png
56KB, 785x757px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
>>
>>78715956
I shouted "white pig go homu" along with them.
>>
>>78715879
in tokyo?
>>
>>78716019
Ish
>>
>>78715879
>I've got a respectable and well paid job
if you have really got one, there should be a respective division that gives you plenty advice including housing for foreign workers like you in your company
>>
>>78715879
if you have a respectable job, your employer should provide help with you in finding a flat.
>>
>>78716018
are you Polish, or Indonesian?
>>
>>78716060
>>78716063

hahaha OP exposed for being a filthy lying proxy gaijin trying to get info on infiltrating fortress nippon.
>>
>>78716060
Well, actually I work washing dishes in a western restaurant, the owners said they won't be me guarantor.
>>
>>78716220
Right now Im USA in Civ 4 and I just nuked japanese civ.
>>
>>78716279
Civ4 shiet tier, y not u get into ratest one?!
>>
>>78716308
>civ 4>>>>shit>>>>>civ 6

of course civ 4 none modded is shit too.
>>
>>78716347
you shit-stain. u should get to better game.
>>
>>78716393
>faggot that never played civ 4

if you compare them both so much fun content has been cut out ever since civ 5 that made civ fun to play

it feels like dumbed down version for americans to enjoy, and since Im not a real american I pref civ 4.
>>
>>78716585
Sounds like you would know all about dumbed down. You retard.
>>
>>78716770

Fukushima was not enough and was too small,

I hope next time nippon sinks into the ocean

Chinese steel fake imitation katanas>>>jap shit blades
>>
you should search for flat which is for foreigners
>>
>>78715879
my boss found the apartment for me, I just signed my name and handed over the cash
>>
>>78716844

HAH! This why we tell you go home. Stupids think this is how it work.

FAGGOOT!
>>
>>78716942
HAHA doesnt matter what you think you are occupied and your shitty jap protest mean nothing.

This is why I respect Arabs more than japs.

They protest with AK 47s and grenades.

stupid radioactive cancerous anime japs protest with meaningless words.
>>
>>78717029

You don't know anything about radioactivity. Shit for brains.

The understanding that to take a life other than yours is a terrible incursion, is what makes us better. We limit only to ourselves.

Arabs do not think consciousness is worth the preservation, makes them bad, even worse than you, because you're incapable of killing, being a pathetic worm.
>>
>>78717192
you've got cancer right now growing in you.

your food and water is contaminated

and your hair is falling out before you hit puberty.

and your sperm count is dropping but not like it matters cuz you'll be jerking off to anime cartoons of lolis till the day you die.
>>
>>78717300
You're the reason Trump won.
>>
>>78717467
and youre just another retard that think it matters who the US "president" is.

like most of the fucking idiots on this site.

politically clueless fucktard.
>>
>>78717467
>you are saying this,like it's something bad
>>
>>78717556
You keep coming back to this site, are you turning the tide against the idiots? Or do you come for baseless moral superiority?
>>
>>78717759
I come here to laugh at idiots like you.

sit on the fence listening to sheep and pigs and the rest of the zoo go MOOOO ,BAHAHAHAHHA ,OINK OINK while being lead to the slaughterhouse by their shepherds and zoo keepers.
>>
>>78717854
Watch you don't cut yourself on that edge.

What sort of animal goes, "BAHAHA"?

Tell me what noise does a cuckosauras like you make? "Please take your cock out of her, she likes it too much"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.