[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are some cunts so backwards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: right and left hand traffic.png (329KB, 2000x1015px) Image search: [Google]
right and left hand traffic.png
329KB, 2000x1015px
why are some cunts so backwards?
>>
>>78715721
Since most humans are dominant with their right eyes, the ideal thing would be to drive in the left side of the road. The primitive countries are actually in red.
>>
>>78715801
I'd figure the opposite.
>>
>>78715840
>A study performed in 1969 by J.J. Leeming aimed to resolve this very mystery, though J.J. Leeming himself admitted the evidence he was working with was limited, he did illustrate one possible reason for considering the left side of the road safer to drive on.

>In his research, J.J. Lemming noted that this improved safety could be accredited to the fact that humans are more commonly dominated by their right eye rather than their left eye. This is similar to the vast majority of people being right-handed over left-handed.

>In left hand traffic, it is the right eye that is used primarily to detect the presence of oncoming traffic as well as the presence of objects in the driver's wing mirror. In right handed traffic, this important responsibility is relegated to the weaker left eye.

https://www.picknbuy24.com/column_331.html
>>
>>78715801
Crashing into a moose comming from the side of the road is much more likely than doing so into an oncoming car.
>>
At the origin people drove on the left side of the road. It's the Brits who drive on the good side of the road.

(You can activate English subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7spNAg4WA
>>
>>78715998
I obviously know that this isn't relevant to even a noticable minority of countries in the world btw.
>>
The left side in the UK has a justification that goes back a very long time. Everything else is opposite for no particular reason, despite being more popular.
>>
>>78716090
I've heard they drive on the left in Japan because people walk on the left and when people carried swords they were easy to draw and strike someone down from the left, with most people being right-handed an all.
>>
File: cat cross.jpg (28KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
cat cross.jpg
28KB, 396x386px
>>78715801
> red countries walk on the right side of a footpath
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.