[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1668.png (3KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.png
3KB, 736x490px
Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?
>>
do they?
>>
Literally never experienced tha
As far as I'm aware we have an inferiority complex towards.. no one. We're an arrogant nation.
>>
>>78693170
Yes

Now stop pretending to be Anglo.

You are honorary German.
>>
>>78693231
>You are honorary German.
no fuck off
I'm french
>>
>>78693218
For such an arrogant nation you sure seem to be butthurt that you are dwindling into an abyss of irrelevance while Germany continues to lead Europe.

That's why Brexit happened. You couldn't handle taking the back seat, so you isolated yourselves.
>>
>>78693322
Frank*
>>
>>78693144
Why would you associate Germany with two tax havens?
>>
I don't think most people here even know anything about Switzerland other than that toblerone comes from there
>>
>>78693452
I'm talking about Germans, you cunt.
>>
File: 12356265263.jpg (46KB, 781x430px) Image search: [Google]
12356265263.jpg
46KB, 781x430px
>>78693144
>same thread multiple times a day

it seems to me that you are the one with the complex

also they only make fun of us because we are easy targets for low taste bantz
>>
>>78693705
t. Anglo economic migrant in Germany

Better pack your bags before Brexit fully settles in
>>
>>78693811
I am Greek
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
77KB, 680x680px
>>78693340
>Let me tell you about your country
>>
>>78694002
>this level of denial
>>
>>78694208
>This level of shart
>>
File: 524.jpg (58KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
524.jpg
58KB, 557x711px
>>78693340
>Dwindling into an abyss of irrelevance
>>
>>78693144
>Germans
We just hate them

>Austrians
We don't care about them

>Swiss
They're alright
>>
>>78693144
>>78693811
Seems like you're a German on holiday

Besides, the European powers were France, Germany and Britain, but Germany and Britain allied a bit on most economic issues leaving France to look weak (sorry).

Germany isn't more powerful than us, and in terms of world affairs we are more powerful than them with a superior cultural reach (BBC, English lang, etc.) and a superior economic reach (London being the financial capital of the world).

That being said, the power gap isn't large, and Germany is still very powerful with it's strong manufacturing economy, only beaten by Japan.
>>
>>78698420
If you think the U.K. is still a relevant global force then you're poorly delusional.

Sorry to break it to you, but your empire dissolved long ago.
>>
>>78698420
My isp tried to sell me a tv package with BBC in it the other day. wtf man. I thought it had massive licensing issues because muh tv license
>>
>>78693231
and you stop pretending that we do, since we don't
>>
File: tips.png (4KB, 362x301px) Image search: [Google]
tips.png
4KB, 362x301px
>>78693340
>Dwindling into an abyss of irrelevance
>>
Where are you from OP?
>>
But in real life, its the complete fucking opposite.

You're living in an Anglicized world, and an Anglicized Europe. Since the industrial revolution, the continentals have always been envious of Anglo domination, pragmatism, and economic finesse

The french bicker about it but they cope under it
The dutch are basically pseudo-anglos
The spanish seem impartial to it
But the Germans can't stand it and they always try autistic shit like WW2 and the EU in attempt to mold Europe in their own image, as if they think they deserve to
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.