[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Eastern Europe wasn't contaminated with Soviet Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2406203951EA5D26290DDB.gif (80KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
2406203951EA5D26290DDB.gif
80KB, 300x413px
What if Eastern Europe wasn't contaminated with Soviet Russia and communism?
>>
Poland isn't eastern european
fuck off
>>
would be better in some way?
>>
>>78676105
It would be the best place in the world right now
>almost as wealthy as western europe
>homogenous and white

Because of communism we have only the latter advantage.
>>
>>78678030
this is what stanislav&co actually believe
>>
>>78676740
what the fuck else would it be lol
>>
File: 1460634555824.png (839KB, 750x3250px) Image search: [Google]
1460634555824.png
839KB, 750x3250px
>>78676105
More or less the same.
>>
>>78678205
I don't like that they used red for the higher GNPs. makes it look like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>78678030
are you sure though
half of germany and berlin was under communism, got their ass ripped in half from the result of two world wars and they're still running shit

I'd put a polandball where Poland is being told of Germany winning WW2 meant a dark background where they are forcing Europeans to work, when in reality its the same thing just with a sunny atmosphere. I'm mad I can't find it
>>
>>78676105
What're you implying? That eastarn europe have somehing to do with unappealing?
>>
>>78678295
>half of germany and berlin was under communism, got their ass ripped in half from the result of two world wars and they're still running shit
But OP's question was how it would be if communism never happened. In such case neither Eastern Germany nor the rest of Eastern Europe would be as shit as it is.
>>
>>78678515
My point was using communism as an excuse as to why Poland isn't a superpower or whatever isn't really valid
>>
>>78678201
African-tier
>>
>>78678653
I don't use it as an excuse for Poland not being superpower.
>>
>>78678201
central yuropean
>>
>>78678763
>It would be the best place in the world right now
>not suggesting something near a superpower
I guess I misinterpreted your comment but okay.
>>
File: rmW05fA.png (13KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
rmW05fA.png
13KB, 360x315px
>>78678813
yeah, cause borscht, vodka and a long shared history with Russia are what you think of when you think of Central Europe, amirite?
>>
>>78676740
> Central Europe
Face it there is only east and west
If you split it into four groups, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, and Czechistan would all be eastern
>>
>>78678915
For most of it's history Poland-Lithuania was an independent unit. West Slavs = Central Europe. East Slavs = Eastern Europe. South Slav = Southern Europe.
>>
>>78679209
5 groups. North, South, East, West, Central. CIA factbook probably divides them best.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.