[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this map accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: z6jnsf02rn7z.jpg (85KB, 729x720px) Image search: [Google]
z6jnsf02rn7z.jpg
85KB, 729x720px
>>
To my knowledge it was Turkics who diplaced Indo-Europeans, not the other way around.
>>
no lol
>>
>>78660865
I hope it doesn't imply that various turkish peoples living there are original inhabitants.
>>
File: 014.png (125KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
125KB, 300x300px
>>78660865
No.
>>
>>78660961
Idk found it on google
>>
File: IE_back_then.png (22KB, 964x580px) Image search: [Google]
IE_back_then.png
22KB, 964x580px
>>78660865

That's ultra-retarded. sage
>>
>what if indo-europeans never left their original homeland?
>shows original indo-european homeland filled with t*rks
>shows finno-ugrics as endemic
>>
>>78660865
>Madrid is just in the midle of euskal, tarsis and iber
perfect
>>
>>78661047
They are native to those areas though their ancestors probably spoke different language families before uralic came along
>>
>>78660957
b-but that its just bigger portugal...
leon, extremadura, galicia and asturias are rightful portuguese clay
seville and cordoba can be part of Algarve
>>
>>78660865

Finns are not in any way pre-IE.
>>
Russian part is wrong
>>
>>78661154
Well their language atleast
What language did finns speak before hand?
>>
>>78661192

Paleo-European.

There was probably dozens of different language families in pre-IE Europe and thousands of languages.
All gone now.
>>
>>78660865
Indo-European homeland is in the Caucasus somewhere. Also Magyars and Turks displaced Indo-Europeans not the other way around.
>>
>>78661219
Kind of sucks those languages are no longer alive
Would be awesome to hear them in the flesh
>>
>>78661192

just absorb this easily digestible pulp and stop trying to reach so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
>>
>>78661249
I know that found it on Google
But i think most of the map is somewhat correct
>>
>>78661271
Already watch that video
Someone made a thread about it
>>
>>78661271

What's his verdict?
>>
>>78661264
we still have basque
>>
>>78661370
That finns are europeans
Most of what he states is false in the video
>>
>>78661396
I know that but other languages like Etruscan would be awesome to hear
>>
>>78661249
>Indo-European homeland is in the Caucasus somewhere.

iirc ukrainian steppes. anyway since they were the ones who invented wheel and domesticated horse they were steppe people
>>
No. Many of those languages themselves came after the Indo-European migrations and like >>78661047 says, Eastern Europe was home to indigenous Proto-Indo Europeans.
>>
>>78661463
>iirc ukrainian steppes. anyway since they were the ones who invented wheel and domesticated horse they were steppe people
Yeah last time I read up on the subject that's where the research at the time had concluded.
>>
>>78661511
so it turns out WE are the real Europeans after all
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.