[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grammar fixes are needed ASAP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: aaa.png (15KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
15KB, 180x180px
Fix my grammar mistakes, please. Is this text correct?

the text:

You can start to play, just click on any cell for it. If you want to reset existed game or start new game - click on the green button on the bottom of the page. Game will be ended when someone have been won. Enjoy!
>>
May be this myself-updated text is more correct?

The text:

You can start to play, just click on any cell for it. If you want to reset existed game or start a new game - click on the green button on the bottom of the page. Game will be ended when someone has been won. Enjoy!
>>
>>78659009
You can start to play, you just need to click on any cell to do it. If you want to reset the existing game, or start a new one, click on the green button on the bottom of the page. The game will end when someone has won. Enjoy!
>>
>>78659009
The "for it" seems redundant.
"When someone has been won" maybe "when someone has won"?
>>
>>78659103
Just a suggestion, but for the first sentence "You can start to play by clicking on any cell." might work better.
>>
>>78659131
then again that's an incomplete sentence so, "You can start to play the game by clicking on any cell." would actually be more correct.
>>
File: 15022765840020.jpg (1MB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
15022765840020.jpg
1MB, 1512x2016px
>>78659163
>>78659131
>>78659108
>>78659103

Thank you, guys!
>>
>>78659163
why not "start playing"?
>>
The final text with your advices and fixes is here:

You can start to play the game by clicking on any cell. If you want to reset the existing game, or start a new one, click on the green button on the bottom of the page. The game will end when someone has won. Enjoy!

Is it perfect now?
>>
>>78659318
start to play is just more formal desu
>>
>>78659323
Sounds good
>>
>>78659340
Thank you so much!
>>
File: 1500555581249.jpg (147KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500555581249.jpg
147KB, 590x700px
>>78658885
Don't change it. Leave it as-is and attach your name so that people know it was written by a Russian. Russians communicating in broken English are super cute.
>>
>>78659323
>Is it perfect now?

Almost. Just one word needs changing:

You can start to play the game by clicking on any cell. If you want to reset the existing game, or start a new one, click on the green button at the bottom of the page. The game will end when someone has won. Enjoy!

on > at
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.