[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the USA seems to be tearing itself apart...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1502547949.jpg (133KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502547949.jpg
133KB, 1600x800px
What do you predict is going to happen next there?

Knowing Americans, and how batshit insane they are, personally I find it difficult to believe that things could return to the way they were, without some major shit show going down first.
>>
File: FREE NCR NOW!.png (456KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
FREE NCR NOW!.png
456KB, 2000x1333px
Fallout Jew Vegas

DEATH TO THE NCR!!!!
>>
The yanks are beyond dialogue and since they're too fucking stupid and stubborn to compromise and have a normal conservation without chimping out things will only get worse. Americans value the circus, not the politics. Their fat corn syrup covered brains cant comprehend intelligent discussion about things like health care and gun control.
>>
americans will kill themselves and then us mexicans will just take over it's only apart of our plan
>>
we'll just keep complaining and have happenings until surveillance and AI snuff it out
>>
>>78655161
DEATH TO THAT GRINGO HEISNENERG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM&ytbChannel=Eric%20L
>>
>>78655264
we are only the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBdDkYRYg
>>
nothing will happen
>>
File: China owns you bitch.jpg (100KB, 759x595px) Image search: [Google]
China owns you bitch.jpg
100KB, 759x595px
>>78655563
>nothing will happen

you mean other than the federal government being overthrown by chinks?

something big coming soon, it's in the air
>>
>>78654941
It's not like it's the first tike there are chimpouts in America
>>
>>78655161
And it's beautiful.
>>
who will help us when serb and muslim barbarians attack our lands if US falls apart
>>
>>78655800
try Brazil, I hear they will work for white women

ummma blanco biotchez
>>
ITT: One Kremlinbot samefags with his collection of proxies
>>
>>78655800
You brought this on yourself with Jelacic and his buddies. As far as we're concerned Croatia is dead to us.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.