[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is GB the worst Empire.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Who is the worst Super power in the world and why is it Great Britain?
>Goes to kill millions in Boer war
>Ends up leaving the country to get raped by the rest of africa nayway
>Lets millions of people and white farmers get genocided and raped in Zimbabwe
>Gave AIDS blankets
>Couldn't hold all of Ireland and had to settle on a chunk of it, still won't even give it back to the Irish
>GB can't decide if it hates the EU or not
>Despite letting Rhodesia ( a major potential country) fall, they were willing to go to war with Argentina over a small fucking island no bigger than one of the smallest US states (Connecticut) with an even lower population boot.
>lost a war to Iceland TWICE
This empire makes no sense.
>>
you make no sense you silly spook
>>
File: 1489606660547.jpg (156KB, 953x838px) Image search: [Google]
1489606660547.jpg
156KB, 953x838px
Thrice
>>
>>78648335
yes it was. only a bunch of pirates conquering subhumans or onuucupied lands
>>
The greatest victories of the British Empire all consist of mowing down a bunch of primitive spearchuckers with machine guns... very impressive
>>
yeah but they made a bunch of other comfy anglo cunts
imagine a world with more goofy fuckers like aussies
>>
File: 566756453.gif (489KB, 311x283px) Image search: [Google]
566756453.gif
489KB, 311x283px
>>78652237
Oh my...3 wars and against 3 other countries...
>>
Invented anything and everything of note on this planet.

>>78652390
Ironic. Since America is widely derided as the stupidest nation on Earth.
>>
>>78652521
yeah but we aren't as funny

>tfw don't live in the timeline where vegemite jokers shitpost with american flags bantering about hopping over the cunt wall
>>
>>78652521
>stupidest nation on earth

have you ever been to subsaharan africa?
>>
>>78652781
yes it's two blocks away from my home
>>
>>78648335
Rhodesia was let go under American pressure.
>>
>>78652237
>We lose every battle except the last...but sometimes that one as well
>>
File: 1498353956417.jpg (906KB, 2544x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1498353956417.jpg
906KB, 2544x4000px
>>78652908
>We lose every battle except the last...but sometimes that one as well
>>
I'm sure there have been worse empires than Britain in the past. Ilkhanate, Kanem-Bornu, Mughals, Incas, etc. After all we're writing in the Eternal Anglo language here.
>>
>>78653077
The world speaks English because of America, not GB
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.