[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related, fed up turks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2482.jpg (73KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2482.jpg
73KB, 620x350px
Can someone explain to me why Turks aren't just considered gypsies?

>most of them look brown/Arab with black hair and gypo faces
>most of them steal abroad
>most of them kill and rape aboard (actually worse than gypsies)
>most them are nationalists even though their isn't nothing to be proud of
>the ones that aren't nationalist are Islamists that are essentially you're garden variety Syrian or Iraqi in look and behaviour
>most are chauvinistic
>all Turks either support Gulen or Erdogan, both leaders are Islamists even the nationalist support Islamists LOL
>most secretly think they're European but say it out loud, they try their best to dissuade people from thinking they're Arabs, truth is that Arab elements amongst Turks have always been known and seen
>most want to conquer the Balkans even though it will never happen
>most want the empire back even though it was a net negative to the world
>most Turkish men are the Fikki fikki type
>most Turkish women have brown cunts
>most Turks will be Kurds in the future thankfully
>>
it's basically what would happen if gypsies settled down and created a country somewhere
>>
>>78643642
They basically are, useless scum race that never creates anything only steals and destroys
>>
>>78643689
gypsies and (you) were our slaves m8. we treated you equally. gypsies were migrated slaves you were native slaves i think it was the only difference.
>>
File: 39532024_303.jpg (50KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
39532024_303.jpg
50KB, 700x394px
>>78643642
those are kurds having a protest famalam
source: i remember seeing it on a news site
>>
>>78643879
>we
t. 50% gypsie 50% native slave """""turk""""
>>
>>78643923
>t-they're Kurds not Turks!

Every time.
>>
>>78643965
you can check ottoman constitution to see who was slave :^)
>>
>>78643642
>posts a picture of Kurds burning a Turkish flag
>look at those Turks
Topkek.
>>
>>78643989
probably your whore mother :^)
>>
>>78644012
gypsies were turks' slave for 3 centuries while your ancestors served to turks for 5 or 6. i think you are worse than gypsies overall.
>>
>>78643642
How are your days in Canada going Keziban?
>>
>>78644074
i think it's worse that your ancestors sucked mongoloid gypsie dick and adopted their language and culture pretty cucked t.bh
>>
>>78644105
Is that a similing Turk :)
>>
>>78644260
Mongoloids weren't brown my friend. The Anatollians were brown and they got brown by mixing with Rajasthani immigrants (gypsy migration).

Remember all the gypsies in Europe came from turkey...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.