[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you pro-EU or anti-EU? I want to hear the reason for your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

File: turk.jpg (103KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
103KB, 750x555px
Are you pro-EU or anti-EU? I want to hear the reason for your opinion. What would make you change opinion? I'm pro-EU btw
>>
>>78642490
I don't care about the EU, but I think the US should take a generally belligerent attitude towards it.
>>
I like EU since early 00's, without rapefugee istery
>>
eu is a good idea but the structures are flawed vastly different economies cannot operate on a single monetary policy, that's just bullying

since currency is possible but single policy is exceptionally rude
>>
>>78642720
>since
single*
>>
Anti EU.

I'm not against an European Union per se, but they have clearly demonstrated they cannot do anything better than we can on a national level. So there is no reason for the EU to exist anymore.
>>
>>78642490
Pro-EU because i don't trust our own politicians to do anything right.
>>
Anti-EU.
This Union should have stayed an economic union and nothing else, it has gone too far. The Union doesn't respect Europe and europeans, and what they are planning to do (United States of Europe) is doomed to fail.
>>
Profoundly anti-EU. There shouldn't exist even a parliament, free trade treaties are enough
>>
>>78642527
I think it will be really hard to find a majority for such a political reform
>>
Pro because it's the only way for europe to be relevant on a global scale
>>
>>78643182
CDU/CSU has 40%, don't see how finding a majority could be a problem.
>>
Anti-EU cuz they're taking my sauna-cured ham away from me.
>>
>>78643286
No need for a political Union to arrange trade deals. Anyway, at the point we are now, either trade and geopolitical issues are being made by germans and affect to all of us. I don't want to see my country hijacked by these fucks anymore.
>>
Pro-Eu, but no more integration pls.

Also remove euro from finland
>>
File: Facetheface.jpg (7KB, 171x169px) Image search: [Google]
Facetheface.jpg
7KB, 171x169px
Pro, so I can make Amerilards, bydlos and roaches assmad.
>>
>>78643171
Why denmark?
>>
>>78643463
Indeed
>>
>>78643612
Otherwise they'll join us in the vastly superior Kalmar Union 2.0?
>>
File: 1500403348381.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1500403348381.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>78642490
I feel like France doesn't benefit the current EU's model as much as Germany, the Netherland or Scandinavia does, and that we're getting the short hand of the stick given France's power. So either change it so we get a fairer share of the cake, or leave it.

And that's only on the economic level. On the political level it's a travesty
>>
>>78642490
Anti, being in the same union as birdshits makes me sick
>>
>>78643677
FYI all of the thriving Western EU countries are being anally exploited by those drunk oligarch cunts.
>>
>>78643586

well yes that would work too
>>
>>78642490
Asking that here among teenagers cosplaying hitler is pure trolling, but I'll give you my answer anyway.
I'm totally pro EU but I think it has built in the wrong way and needs serious reforming or it won't survive in the long term, and I have little hope that it will happen.
The main problem is EU cares for things that should be handled locally, while often ignoring things that should be handled at a european level.
Elaborating more requires effort unworthy of a trolling board on 4chan.
>>
>>78643747
Arent we one of the biggest and most important contributors in the EU, and germany itself is de hive mother.
>>
>>78643747
Germany's contribution shouldn't be underestimated. If it profits a lot it's because the system is built for the German system, but they have to actually work.
It definitely isn't a parasite, but it has slowly been replacing all roads with dirt tracks, while being the only one with a Jeep.
>>
>>78643677
This is why we're not in the EU.
>>
>>78644047
Wow, Nice arguments iki
>>
>>78644160
Calm down, Tunahan. You'll still get your state welfare.
>>
Pro-EU but with caveats.

I don't think we should have a single currency, nor do I think the EU should any input whatsoever on domestic/social policy. Giving fucking landlocked countries a fisheries quota is autistic as fuck too.

The EU should only have competence in trade, and act as a sort of bridge between countries' to work multilaterally. Get rid of the Parliament.

I'm coming around to the idea of a European military though, but that's just because I'm selfish and think a common military will force us to spend more on our own defence.

I'd much rather just bolster the EU Battlegroups and have 3-4 active at a time, let the rotating Presidency have control over it but deployments outside the EU need a majority vote in the Council.
>>
>>78643677
Giving the larger countries the political voice it needs is precisely why smaller countries wouldn't join. If France, Germany and Italy could effectively set policy by themselves, why on earth would Ireland, Denmark, or the Easterners ever bother joining? I'd rather leave than have my country's future decided for it.
>>
>>78644011
Pretty much, you wouldn't really benefit with the euro or the common market
>>
>>78644507
It's primarily a trade union and most harmonization exists to promote trade and moving workers around.
>>
Pro-EU, gives European countries more clout on the international level whereas otherwise they could be individually bullied on things like trade deals.

I think without it European culture would actually be much more threatened, despite some questionable policies they have right now.
>>
>>78644647
Sorry, cultures*

EU is necessary to protect traditional industries in many countries.
>>
>>78644585
That isn't what has happened though. In Ireland we saw a massive flood of workers (~20% of our country is foreign, over the last 13 years) and all it did was exacerbate inflationary pressures. Now we're in the position where living costs are Scandi-tier and incomes are Western European-tier. The only way to ease it is to reduce living costs but that's asking for political suicide.
>>
>>78644731
American workers.

I mean, they're only there because you're in the EU but the primary cause is America, not the EU.
>>
>>78644803
what

Most of our workers came from Poland and Eastern Europe
>>
>>78644803
>American workers.
Not even him, but this is mental gymnastics. Americans make up a tiny percentage of our foreign-born population.
>>
>>78642490
Anti because it's obviously not working. For the south that is.
>>
>>78644942
It's hard to make anything work for a country in which people don't work and openly embrace the culture of laziness.
>>
File: B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg (20KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg
20KB, 367x500px
>>78645048
>>
Why does he feel the need to ruin every thread?
>>
>>78642490
What's her name?
>>
>>78644011
But you are, in a way.
You even pay the EU, did you know that?
>>
>>78644818
Are you a Turk or something?
>>
>>78645192
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DID YOU HEAR THAT?! YOU STILL PAY THE EU! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I used to be anti-EU, but since I got a job working for the EU I am pro EU

The salary is pretty good and I have lots of benefits
>>
>>78645265
I hope it's worth getting put up against the wall when the Russians move in.
>>
here we don't have much choice
>>
>>78645171
Some turk girl i found on foundbae on twitter
>>
I like EU because I like free trade and shit.
>>
>>78642490

I'm pro-EU but I can change my opinion cause of recent city attacks.
>>
Pro-EU when it comes to free trade, EU funds and the Schengen zone.

Anti-EU when it comes to refugees and leftist bullshit.
>>
Anti-EU because the only ones who are Pro-EU are 90s politicians who shilled for the crap back then.
>>
>>78642490
I used to like the EU, but it has overstepped it's remit and only every wants more and more powers
>>
>>78642490
Anti, the current economic model is not beneficial for most member-states and the level of strategic exeptions within the union (I'm looking at you, france and netherlands) only makes the matter more agravating
Also, ECB is shaddy as hell, I have no idea how it was even allowed to have such powers

>>78645048
you just wait until germans do your country the same they did to italy, spain+portugal and now greece (by this order), after hugary and romania you guys are next target for their version of the Marshal Plan
>>
>>78644854
>but this is mental gymnastics
Seems to happen a lot in EU discussion threads tbqh
>>
>>78642778
what
>>
>>78642490
>Are you pro-EU or anti-EU?
Anti
>What would make you change opinion?
Nuclear destruction of Brussels and Strassburg.

>I want to hear the reason for your opinion.
>I'm pro-EU btw
Where is your reason?
>>
>>78653273
You'll have to at least try to fashion arguments, Angela.
>>
Anti-EU
It benefits the bigger western states more also muslims.

>What would make you change opinion?
Strict immigration laws, more balanced development, destroying the German hegemony.
>>
coudenhove-kalergi plan

Germans are brainwashed

so anti, since, you know, I'm pro survival.
>>
Anti-EU
Nothing,the project could never work
>>
>>78642490
Pro-EU, mainly to piss off the US
>>
EU is better than no EU

There are too many exterior forces targeting Europe for the countries to be at each others necks and pull strong-arm negotiation tactics on each other, which would probably end in war sooner or later.
>>
>>78642490
I am against the EU.
Eastern Euro Slaves and Mudshits deteriorate our wages ans cause mass poverty in long term.
>>
>>78657210
US definitely wants to see a weak Europe and weak euro. They also directly caused the mudslime refugee crisis, but they are still better and more trustworthy partners than Russia or China.
>>
>>78657316
We're not a team, though. We've never, in modern history, been a team. The other states are just being mobilised to give Germany an international clout to rival the US and Russia.
>>
>>78642490
pro-EU but no more integration
it's 100% fine as it is
>>
>>78657210
The US has always been pro-EU.
>>
File: WorldPopulationAnimation.webm (1MB, 1000x471px) Image search: [Google]
WorldPopulationAnimation.webm
1MB, 1000x471px
>>78642490
Anti-EU but more specifically anti-Schengen. Europe needs defence in depth against the coming niggercalypse. Whatever is happening now is just the prelude.
>>
The original purpose of the EU was for countries of a similar economic level to trade freely. Now the EU is hell bent on annexing countries whether or not they are a benefit to the union, as such, people from more prosperous nations have to suffer. Only a 100% cuck would be in favour of the EU if you are from Western and Northern Europe.
>>
>>78657382
they are just as bad as china is, russia on the other hand is your doom so you're fucked either way

for us russia used to be an important trade partner (until EU placed sanctions on them and we no longer could export our shit to them), while the USA literaly exploded one of our first prime ministers since the dictatorship, a classic liberal one to make the maters worse
>>
>>78657431
Schengen makes absolutely no sense right now

Paperit, kiitos
>>
>>78642490
I like the concept of the EU, but it was done very wrongly
>>
>>78657401
I don't know if people saying otherwise are children or what, every US administration prior to this one has been extremely pro-EU and has actively supported EU expansion and integration. At worst this one is neutral about it.
>>
>>78657645
>NORTHERN AND WESTERN EUROPE PROFIT FROM EU
Our Rich Company Oweners do.
Not the Public. We enjoy lower wages and the removing of worker rights to make it easier to integrate the "new cheap workforce".
>>
>>78657499
UK was the one that pushed for EE countries to join the EU
>>
>>78657796
They also pushed for all that NGO's libtrard shits to be founded by EU.
>>
>>78657796

Politicians maybe, but the public didn't want countries like Poland, Bulgaria, Romania etc. joining.
>>
File: 1494516835943.jpg (59KB, 925x571px) Image search: [Google]
1494516835943.jpg
59KB, 925x571px
>>78657796
>>78657854
>>
>>78657796
>>78657854
>Union of 15 countries somehow magically gets pushed around by one 'irrelevant' member
Lol
>>
>>78657316

You can always cede your land to Germany, bro. I mean, Germany is an inside force so its okay. :^)
>>
>>78658061
>'irrelevant' member
Britain was never an irrelevant member, and certainly not while under nu-labour
>>
>>78644434
almost was going to argue then realised that you're an irrelevant country

thought you was italy lol
>>
>>78659135
his points are actualy decent, and I'm an anti-EU

on the other hand, the idead of an actualy functional and prospering EU would be nighmarish for our greatest ally so I understand your concern (or lack thereof, kek)
>>
>>78658191

Don't need some wog cunt telling me what to do.
>>
Why does everyone think the US is anti-EU? The idea has its roots in American post-war thinking of how to stop Euros from chimping out every few decades and killing each other. Most Americans were horrified at the prospect of Britain leaving the EU.
>>
Anti-EU.
I hate bureaucracy. While we still have it, we now have less.
>>
>>78660484
I'm generally not in favour of the EU. However, the only thing is that the EU might have curbed some of Britain's police state-type regulations.

The internet surveillance, for example, is probably not permissible under the ECHR.
>>
Anti-EU since I'm pro free market, personal freedom and anti-authoritarian.
>>
>>78660668
See: >>78660565
The EU is actually less authoritarian and more pro-freedom than your government is, so it's presently a net benefit in that regard.

There was a pastor prosecuted for hate speech in Sweden for offending gays and his appeal in the Swedish courts was only successful because the Swedish court knew it would be overruled if he took it to Europe.
>>
>>78642490
anti-eu and anti-nato. I want European wars again like back in the old days
>>
>>78642490
While the EU is a good trade union, it shouldn't have served as a political union and shouldn't have used a single currency. Aside from that, the EU should shut up about enforcing whatever human rights things to other countries. (I also hate the US doing that. It is kinda shitty reason to intervene into some countries that will gain the US little benefit)

If the EU cannot handle rapefugees, then why is it that they are implicitly forcing other developed countries to take them? To fuck up other countries as well? That is very weird way of messing with other countries

For rapefugee stuff, the EU should have adopted Tony Abbott's policy of putting refugees on camps outside Australia than accepting uncontrollable amount of people
>>
>>78657796
perfidious albion strikes again
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.