[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one acquire the mass of an American?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: usa legend.jpg (113KB, 591x480px) Image search: [Google]
usa legend.jpg
113KB, 591x480px
How does one acquire the mass of an American?
>>
>>78629419
How does one acquire the fucked up teeth and self-loathing of a brit?
>>
by eating
>>
Idk
>>
>>78629419
By having a loving family and lots of support
>>
>>78632437
>>
File: murrican dream.jpg (59KB, 901x509px) Image search: [Google]
murrican dream.jpg
59KB, 901x509px
What a nice ass
>>
>>78632462
>>
consume abhorrent amounts of carbohydrates

disregard cardiovascular exercise. Hell, disregard ANY exercise
>>
>>78632492
if you did this to you dog you would go to jail
why aren't his handlers in prison by now?
>>
>>78633141
MUH FREEDUMS!!!!!!!!!!111!!11!
>>
>>78633183
you are free to eat yourself to death just like you can shoot yourself in the head
but bringing buckets of lard is the equivalent of shooting someone in the head with a very slow moving bullet
>>
>>78632437
>>78632462
Oh fuck. How is it even possible?
>>
>>78633278
I was joking, yeah we need serious negative repercussions for obesity here. To bad the sugar corporations have their lobbyists so far down our government's mouth they come out the ass
>>
>>78629419
by colliding with a planetoid
>>
>>78633317
i get it, but why does the system not come after people who bring him food in excess?
it's not like he can get it himself
when he was half this size the alarms should already go off
after the point that we can't get up anymore any weight gain is on them
>>
>>78633447
well who's gonna regulate this shit?
>>
>>78632492
whats that brown stuff on his skin?
>>
>>78633608
fungus I guess
>>
>>78633608
Vermutlich Gammel oder Kacke oder beides
>>
>>78633498
who regulates child abuse or animal abuse?
this pig ate itself to death, but people who brought it food to do it, should be held accountable - this is somewhere between "running someone over with your car by accident" and "running some over with your car intentionally"
>>
>>78633693
It's not illegal to provide someone with food. Even in a fantasy situation where enabling over eating is illegal how are you going to judge how many calories are too much? Americans will chafe at the idea of the government regulating caloric intake.
>>
>>78632437
>>78632462
>not killing it
Why?
>>
>>78633875
you can regulate responsibility for a disabled person

option 1: i take care of this person therefore i am responsible for his diet and health to an extent
option 2: i do no wish to take responsibility so i dont take care of him

quite simple, doesnt need to count anything, especially in america where judges are fairly free in excercising the law

do you also let your children become obese because muh freedom?
>>
>>78633984
Of course I wouldn't do that to my children. For the record the only sweets they get are fruit (I have twin 5 year olds). But the fact of the matter is obesity is not considered a handicap in our country so your examples don't apply.
>>
How the fuck, I'm like only a quarter of his weight probably and I consider myself as being to fat and try to get slimmer. How does one get to that level without anyone stopping him?
>>
File: 1434484977552.jpg (178KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
1434484977552.jpg
178KB, 960x942px
>>78633875
>Even in a fantasy situation where enabling over eating is illegal how are you going to judge how many calories are too much?

the amount that makes you look like this >>78632492

>>78634039
>But the fact of the matter is obesity is not considered a handicap in our country so your examples don't apply.

Are you saying he is not handicapped?
>>
>>78634189
You're Dutch though. You're standards are a bit different than general Americans. I'm not saying that person is normal or the behavior is acceptable but keep in mind the American lifestyle is way different than the Dutch lifestyle - we don't ride bikes to work or spend much time walking.
>>
>>78634730
I understand you are not a native English speaker but I don't see why I need to repeat myself. Obesity is not considered a handicap in my country. The person probably has some mental illness or emotional instability that is manifested in over eating and enables by those around him but that is not a handicap.
>>
>>78632534
I have no mouth but i must scream?
>>
>>78632408
This
>>
>>78629419
just one lil' eggroll
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.