[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>americans are fat and stup-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: shanghai_2.jpg (136KB, 550x640px) Image search: [Google]
shanghai_2.jpg
136KB, 550x640px
>americans are fat and stup-
>>
>>78628314
>This rating is brought to you by the department of foreign affairs of the USA.
>>
>>78628314
It's know American universities are good and expensive, doesn't change the fact the majority if fat and stupid
>>
>>78628335
>>
>>78628465
americans ARE stupid though. only like the top 0.0001% actually are genius. everyone else is retardation
>>
>>78628314
Yeah, those colleges are also expensive as fuck, which makes them excellent, but also makes them accessible to only a very small portion of people (not only americans but foreginers too, mind you),and as such, they aren't an indicative of a whole country's intelligence.
>>
>Americans pay dozens of thousand of dollars per year for University education
>>
>>78628314
They are
>>
>>78628465
>99% highly educated first gen immigrants
>>
>>78628465
Hurr this (((Nobel Award Winners))) are MURICAN. Since I am MURICAN too, I must be like them too!
>>
>>78628480
So by what other comprehensive metric do you measure a population's education or intelligence if not by its Nobel laureates or by its schools?
>>
>>78628541
literally every single person i know went to university and we aren't rich

it's called not being a fucking retard and getting a handful of scholarships, bright futures etc, and going to university for free
>>
>>78628766
ahh, the jews. Good argument, you got me.

I was just showing the Russian that it isn't some American bias that the schools are the best.
>>
>>78628480
so basically our smart people are the smartest

ok with that
>>
>be a country with third-world-tier population and first-world-tier wealth
>be memed since creation that you're muh land of opportunity and thanks to that the best of the best come to your country to prosper
>100 years later
>José the Construction Worker: Look at muh prizes look at muh universities this has to be something innate of our nationality :DD
>>
>>78628787
Universities are a business, you fucking moron. Things like scholarships exist because the vast majority won't be applicable for them. If everyone could receive them, they wouldn't exist.

I hope you didn't attend university because it would make said university look bad.

>>78628807
So you're okay with outliers which make the country look even worse? Divide the number of recipients by your population. That's grim, even moreso considering it has a heavy bias in favour of America.

It means that your people are dumber on average than elsewhere, if you really want to use this as a metric for intelligence.
>>
>>78628889
Christ, man, calm down. You really shouldn't be this upset.
>>
>>78628889
we have more nobel prizes per capita than you, you fucking retard
>>
>>78628889
You didn't answer me : >>78628775
All that rage and fury, but no response.

How does it make you feel I was accepted to a University in OP's list but didn't go?
>>
>>78628989
Can confirm.

Some of them are the Nobel Peace Prize though, which is NOT a real prize.
>>
File: IMG_7083.jpg (357KB, 1498x1314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7083.jpg
357KB, 1498x1314px
>>78628314
gee i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>78629112
keep in mind we'd be way ahead if you actually measured modern prizes since we were still pretty behind most of these countries during the time the prize was created
>>
>>78629112
holy crap this.

Will lactose intolerant people ever recover?
>>
>>78629112
nobel prize is trash

sweden is a shitskin country
swedes are subhumans
>>
>>78628314
gee, I wonder (((who))) rates these universities
>>78628465
gee, I wonder (((who))) determines who wins a Nobel
>>
>>78628314
>based on the number of publications in English
>>
>>78628314
>Mexicans are fat and stup-
>>
>>78630591
He is fat
>>
>>78628465
>Sweden
>28
holy fucking Buddha
how can this even possible
>>
>>78632907

>The Nobel Prize is a set of annual international awards bestowed in several categories by Swedish institutions in recognition of academic, cultural or scientific advances.

Huh, really makes you think
>>
>>78630591
That's a fat Leb though.
>>
>>78628465
Gee, I wonder where most of these "American" laureats come from!
> 1st or 2nd gen immigrants from:
> Germany (many jews, too)
> Italy
> Russia (many jews as well)
> Britain
> France
> etc.
Oh, nevermind.
>>
The only thing done right in American educayyyshun is their financial support to the researchers, the reason so many scientists fled their countries in the first place.
>>
ok they are just fat
>>
>>78628465
>population of 300 million
>hurr durr we are smart
>>
>>78628314
Proxy jap. I know this poster
>>
>>78628314
id
>>
-id.

Also Nobel prices don't mean anything anymore, as they are not only in science but also in meme stuff like "peace" lmoa

Fiels medals are where it's at
>>
>Americans go to best schools in the world
>still not housebroken

hmm.. really makes me think
>>
>>78635763
>Americans go to best schools in the world
Not true. Secondary education in the US is "meh"-tier. Only their Colledges (universities) are good. But that's highly doubtful as well, cause I've seen plenty of americans graduating public colledges that don't know jack shit about nothing.
>>
>>78629112
>be Greek
>drink hectolitres of milk
>still dumb
lmao
>>
>>78633063
I don't think you understand how nationalities and ethnicity work in the New World
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.